Based

based

Attached: 1643463951802.webm (480x480, 2.09M)

>don't mind me just pirating these free samples

How can anyone not be racist?

niggers do shit like this and then literally make people racist, i guarantee this jap hates all niggers now

they're all just pretending to not be racist as to not offend everyone

Video games?

fuck off reddit holy shit

The only people who aren't racist haven't experienced shit heads like this first hand or are in denial.

What video games let you punish evildoers that look like this?

wish I could find the image of blacks complaining how japs hold their noses on the bus when a nig sits or stands near them

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE MORE THAN 1 FREE SAMPLE OF MASS-PRODUCED PROCESSED FOOD PRODUCT MY KIKE BOSS WILL LOSE $0.02
Why do wagies even care? lol

Attached: 1644608212230.webm (720x406, 2.8M)

Literally what is wrong with this? this is textbook based behavior. is it cos he's black?

reported for antisemitism

When I'm serious I try not to be racist, but I get called racist. Online when I'm actually racist chances are that I don't mean it. Go figure.

This is a good point. Why are americans all the way at thee bottom of the food chain so overprotective of their corporate overlords?

But, videogames?

> making a dude's shitty job even worse because fuck corporations
You're such a fucking nigger user Holy shit.

If I were the one handing the sample I'd just be annoyed that I would have to go and get more only for the guy to still be there and eat them all making me do extra work.

>free samples
>stop you from having a sample
>makes you tip too
>eating Kimchi dish of free samples without tipping american dollars
Based

I do this shit at my sam's club all the time (most employees are niggers fyi) and the only person who ever gave me shit was an actual white tranny

Attached: 1603249839122.webm (720x1280, 978.55K)