If I loved Fallout 1 and 2, would I like Planescape: Torment?

If I loved Fallout 1 and 2, would I like Planescape: Torment?

Attached: planescape.jpg (1920x1080, 719.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qKTo5nrkDNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you loved Fallout 1 and 2, how come you haven't played Planescape yet?

Dunno, it just never happened.

Yes. However, make sure you're in the mood for dialogue. There's far more to it than Fallout

Also, combat is pretty lame but it gets better. I always playthrough as the chad wisdom/int build for best dialogue tho so get spells and shit

Well, there's less fighting and much, much more dialogue. That's about all you need to know.

If I loved Thief 1 and 2, would I like Metal Gear Solid?

Fallout was clearly much more combat and exploration oriented. Planescape does have combat and exploration, but its main appeal is the world-building and writing.
OP should only play this game if he is in the mood for reading.

Why don't you just try it and see for yourself, you stupid faggot.

>why don't you just waste money on something you might not like?

Nigga, not a single cent will go to the original creators, all the money goes to those fucking cunts at Beamdog.

So what do you suggest? That I engage in criminal activities?

PT focuses almost entirely on narration and storytelling. Combat is mediocre, but rather easy. If you want to experience most of the game, focus on mental stats and become a mage. There is a spell Missle of Patience that becomes ridiculously overpowered once you level up, so you can even do 9,9,9 on physical stats and be fine in the long run.

But of course.

I didn't, combat is boring. Writing is admittedly much better than Fallout's baby's first post-apocalypse drivel though

Was there ever even any crpg similar to Fallout?

Attached: dum dum.jpg (450x393, 45.51K)

supposedly underrail

Atom RPG, Encased, kinda new Wastelands, but they're more story driven. First two are russian and russkies love old Fallouts to death.

I now remember that The Fall was a thing once.

Attached: 1619077859844.jpg (600x843, 107.75K)

Who would know if you yo your ho?

youtu.be/qKTo5nrkDNA
Fuck yeah.

Also, depending on what OP wants from a Fallout game, Kenshi can be right up his valley, despite being very different mechanically. It's story-less sandbox, but Kenshi is the closest thing to just running around map in search of random encounters in FO1/2 (until game crashes because of hardcoded calendar)

No

I like that charisma isn't a dump stat.

You should try arcanum too if you're trying to hit the classic isometric rpg's.