Untitled

Attached: 1643183006700.jpg (1883x1190, 369.84K)

>WOMAN SCREAMING IS.... LE BAD!

Attached: 90832875098243.png (1468x1064, 1.61M)

Women are always an emotional wreck. Men (non-onions, non-niggers) are rarely consumed by their emotion. It means more coming from a man than a woman.

Attached: 1642603653611.webm (1456x1408, 1.53M)

Women should be gentle, graceful, timid and most important of all, quiet.

Honestly the OP image is way better.
Every time I see this all I can think is that bottom right woman is hot and makes the expression look great, which totally discredits the point you're going for.
Otherwise, all the others look absolutely hideous and weak.

>onions kratos
>cool

Why is Xbox like this?

When men do it it's cooler, simple as.

>stoic character that was almost silent most of the game starts screaming making an emotional scene
>loud annoying cunt is annoying cunt most of it's screentime and she screams another fucking time wow

Attached: file.png (563x416, 347.79K)

Attached: 1644878199012.jpg (580x225, 39.71K)

Yes.

I CAN DO ANYTHING A MAN CAN DO!
OH, NO MY HUBRIS!
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!
>man next to her
"What's up, hun!"
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!
"Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, why didn't you ask?"
I AM A MAN WITHOUT A PENIS. PERIOD!!!!!

>PERIOD
right

men and women are not the same.
Men have to be strong and steadfast. They get shit for acting like complete pussies.
Women have to be ladylike and act in a proper manner. They get shit too and nobody likes to be around them if they act like retarded brutes

Attached: stopbeingatranny.jpg (850x1389, 138.96K)

Attached: fAZOM.png (125x125, 32.86K)

I don't think you know what the word "stoic" means. Not one of those male characters is stoic. Especially not Kratos who is pretty much the complete antithesis of stoic.

Good thing I only play Nintendo games and can avoid all this :)

>men and women are different
Well done genius. Female screeching is a high pitched pain on the ears, it's annoying and grating. Like nails on a chalkboard. Male screaming is deep and bassy, it will pump you up more than it will make you recoil in pain.

>stoic
>Goku

How long until Japan succumbs as well to this leftoid idiocy

For the most part, yes. Women can be badass, but they really cannot be ferocious unless they're ugly.