RESIDENT EVIL 4 HD PROJECT

RE4HDPJ

Where you guys at? Having fun?

Attached: Resident Evil 4 Biohazard 4 2022.02.14 - 11.07.59.05.DVR.webm (532x300, 2.96M)

My game crashes as soon as I start it, right at splash screen. Got the original game, patched the 4gb thingy manually, but nope, doesn't work.
Anyone had the same issue?

just beat the two gigantes, without using the lava trap. i really wanted the 30 ptas

Attached: 254700_20220215073114_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.58M)

you should make your webms shorter, even at 532x300 it is overly compressed

why do you keep shilling this shit
every single time i visit Any Forums theres a thread about this pointless shit nobody gives a fuck about
upscaling textures or having faggots flying around the world to take a picture of some tile so they can scan it and put it into the game isn't going to make the game any more playable than mods that unlocked framerate and the FOV did over ten years ago
fucking cunts obsessed with graphics and visuals these days
try caring about the fucking gameplay for once, then we might start getting decent resident evil games again instead of low quality first person corridor walking sims

who shit in your cereal?

Haven't got the PC version, bought the PS4 version last week instead.
It's my first playthrough, and I think I'm near the end of the castle? Ashely has been kidnapped yet again (by a giant bug this time) and I've just maxed out my handgun.
I'm enjoying the game, but I can't believe people complained that Village's factory section outstayed its welcome when RE4's castle exists. It's a great section but fuck me, it feels like it takes up most of the game. Love Salazar though, the guy's such a little shit. The part where he lowers the ceiling on you and then just runs off giggling like a faggot made me laugh.

holy shit that fov looks horrible

I wish they didn’t censor the content in the VR port. I liked being able to see Ashley’s panties

How do you see her panties in the regular game? I've tried moving the camera but it never seems to go up her skirt.

Are you running windows 7?

I had to do a clean fresh install (wipe saves and shit) for mine. Just back up the saves somewhere.

How? I couldn't even take one down without using a rocket.

Someone told me you don't even have to use the knife and can use your magnum.

Completely sucked the soul out of the game with the HD project

do it next to a ladder

I had this issue. Problem was not reading the installation text file correctly. Don't just replace all of the existing files with the new ones from the mod, read the text file.

Isn't she like underaged

No, she’s 23

20. But that makes her legal in literally every nation on Earth.
The removal of this ability was clearly because Facebook called the shots for the VR version and anything "problematic" (any sexual references or comments msde by characters) had to go. Someday they'll realize normal people find banter and sex fun, but until then they'll cater to the screaming blue hairs who don't even like videogames.

I liked having complete cutscenes like 1/2 of the house defense and 1/2 of the ending they cut out. I'm genuinely surprised they kept the "Bitch in red" scene.

WHO ARE YOU?!?

Someone that finished the VR version a couple of weeks ago and was paying attention to everything they removed/added.
I'm still not entirely sure why they cut out a couple lines from the intro with the police. I guess it was offensive to Spaniard or something.

They also removed the binoculars with the intro village, which would have been cool, and changed Del Lago's bit to be automatic with them. And Ashley no longer calls you a pervert.

The Krauser fight is certainly fun with the motion controls, though. Helps that you can dual wield with the knife and magnum/TMP.

I was referring to the awkward scene where they cut Luis’ reference to Ashley’s boobs resulting in Ashley biting his head off for no reason