ASSET FLIPS BAD! THERE'S NO POINT OF RELEASING A GAME IF IT ISN'T PUSHING GRAPHICAL LIMITS!

>ASSET FLIPS BAD! THERE'S NO POINT OF RELEASING A GAME IF IT ISN'T PUSHING GRAPHICAL LIMITS!

Attached: 1634899312371.jpg (2048x1365, 185.21K)

you know instead of making an inflammatory greentext bait thread you could have expressed your points in a sensible manner that doesn't make you look like a total faggot

I look like that and say that

Using store bought or existing assets isn't bad and doesn't constitute an asset flip alone, PUBG does that. An asset flip is like taking a unity tutorial game, changing the name and putting it on steam for 40 dollars

technically true but we all know it's significantly less likely for current Any Forums to reply to a thread without an atmosphere of outrage

That's a moronic way to try and start a discussion

Asset flipping isn't about pushing graphics, it's indicative of laziness and a priority of shipping a game over developing it.

by morons for morons, what do you expect

Fallout 2 is good

New Vegas is good.

Graphics whores are a pox on the industry.
Asset flips are a pox on the industry.
These two are not mutually exclusve.

UUGGGHH! I'M THE ASSET HATING GAMER!

Honestly, if you can make something legitimately good with rehashed assets, all the more power to you. Who even cares?

I AM SILLY!

OP is mad people are laughing at his shitty Tyrone game ahahah

Asset flips are fine if they don’t take 6 years to come out

Found the leftist

here for this

>AAAAIIIIEEE YOU FOUND ME I WILL NOW CALL YOU A LEFTIST

This but unironically

>brings up Tyrone game out of nowhere
You will never belong here. No one can upvote you.

you literally got mad at people calling your game an asset flipping piece of shit in the other thread lmao
you have to try harder

This is the second thread I've posted on today after the one the tranny jannies deleted for having soijak in the OP

nice try faggot

nv is a bug ridden mess that didn't have nearly enough dev time
also it could have been better, have some standards

To defend OPs retardation just a bit, you honestly can't get a thread launched without bait, outrage culture, or coomposting unless
>It is a popular game/game liked a lot in Any Forums(Noita for example)
>It is some news/Twitter screencap/e-celeb shit(Even these have often "oh no no no" or "[FANBASE]sisters... We lost" kind of baiting)
>It is funni thread(lol-threads or actually funny threads)
Even in those cases, it is possible that your thread just gets no replies. And sometimes someone enters the thread to troll, consolefanboy, or pol-bait etc.
>"What about OC threads?'
Those get deleted and OP bans most people who participate in them.
I have made multiple threads where I make a reasonable OP about the game I like and I'm lucky if it reaches 20 replies. Then I make thread about the same game with "Why did they fill this game with SJW trannyshit? Shows how leftists can't make anything without pushing their shitty politics in everything"(It doesn't matter if the game has ANYTHING to do with politics) or "[Current year]... I'm forgotten..." type of OP. Then you get minimum of 200 replies.

If this thread's OP would have made "I don't think that every game should be pushing graphical limits because [post explaining it]" we wouldn't have replied.
Or someone would have replied with ">t.nintranny" kind of shit.

Attached: 1644638528628.jpg (1005x653, 51.46K)