Hey bro you should really get discord everyone uses it

>hey bro you should really get discord everyone uses it

Attached: 1616748603056.jpg (400x449, 15.94K)

Sure, bro. But let's create a private server so we don't have to deal with the average discord user.

Attached: 1624413858643.png (720x831, 268.79K)

just drag them into steam chat u dingus

i use it to talk with my brother. there's nothing wrong with using it for friends

Only with close friends. Don’t join public discords. The reason Any Forums seethes about it is they don’t have close friends and public discords are full to the brim with tranny mods

this british fag added me yesterday and seemed very surprised that i didn't use trannycord. i'm considering just removing him from my friendslist to have it empty again

you just have to know where to find good publics, it's way better than /vee/

seems like he's dodging a bullet

are you saying i'm an asshole?

yeah

>obsessed with trannys
you're just a one-note robot

well since you're so offended i'm guessing you are a tranny

Not him, but yes you don't seem like someone you'd want to chat with... But someone who likes being alone.

care to share user?every server i joined is just fucking boring and filled with massive fags

yes true

yep i'm a tranny

This. Discord is literally just the new vent. If you use it for public servers to facilitate social interaction you're beyond pathetic

I refuse to use discord and If that's what makes my friends of 10+ years cut ties with me, fuck em

have you ever thought of getting help?

Attached: 1638550396769.jpg (750x733, 57.9K)

How the FUCK do I get friends then?

I always delete my account after a day or two
really see no reason to keep talking to people on discord unless it's hobby shit

play online drunk. makes you more open

How we went from only oldfags using IRC to only oldfags refusing to use an IRC equivalent is beyond me.

Oh, wait, it's because you're all newfags that never had to deal with this exact same problem 30 years ago and I will die of old age any day now.

You accumulate them throughout your lifetime or through your hobbies. If you don’t have friends then I wouldn’t suggest discord

dude it's just irc

I don't drink alcohol.

I don't know how Discord turns people into trannies, but a few months before COVID my college's writing club made a Discord so we can all chat, and by the time I graduated two of them had become trans.

>@Everyone

Attached: 1639653338442.jpg (1214x933, 432.13K)

lucky you. i really need to quit. all my life problems come form my alcoholism

It's American entertainment media brainwashing autists into becoming trannies.

post discord servers i can lurk in

my brother got the vaccine despite me telling him not to, and when he got his first shot, his hair turned blue, his cock fell off and noose materialized around his neck

I joined in 2017. Cry about it.

yep i'm going to get help right now

I like to imagine people who are adamantly anti-discord are just the same boomers who say "never heard of him" on Facebook when an article about Kanye or similar celebrities show up. Yes, you think living under a rock and being against the grain is cool, I was also a teenager once.

wtf i want to get vaxxxed now?

>writing club

Yeah, it is Discord's fault these upstanding otaku and furries transitioned.

It's bloatware I don't want on my pc, especially when they could just use steam chat which is the exact same thing

good job, maybe you'll find jesus along the way

fair

steam chat was garbage for a long time

I just have it open as a chrome tab, don't even have the app installed

>you need to care about muh Amerishart pop culture
I remember hearing about Kanye West just a few years ago on Any Forums. I don't consume your entertainment products at all, sorry. Not even your games.

Attached: 1447311396475.png (1000x924, 221.54K)

Fuck you, I'm a disabled vet and I can't drink anymore. You should drink double for me

yep i'm going to church right now

>know what something is = consuming it
Learn to read faggot.

but my liver...
ask the lord for forgivness, that's the first step

Reasons why pisscord is shit
1. basic chat features are locked behind a paywall
2. promotes circlejerkery and power tripping by allowing one faggot to be able to do anything in a server
3. tranny/furry mods
4. Any Forums servers get banned all the time
5. constantly changing, i dont want to adapt to a new layout every fucking week

There's no reason to use pisscord. Wanna VC in game? TeamSpeak. Wanna shitpost? You're already here? Want to talk to someone in video chat? Skype/Zoom.
Fuck you shills.