Lost ark

dead mobile game

Attached: lostark.jpg (460x215, 57.72K)

wish it was dead so I could fuckin log in

Ok so why are you trying to keep it alive by discussing it?

it's fun to trigger shills

>trigger shills by shilling

Attached: 1643474102063.png (436x422, 276.07K)

Post characters I want to nut

>shilling a dead game

>be EUfag
>queues during the day
>servers restarting and under maintenance during the night

Attached: 1622216532090.jpg (600x655, 79.35K)

Better than FF14

>mobile game
sounds like a fat NA gamer who didn't complete the tutorial

do not redeem

not an achievement

What sets it aside from other Korean F2P MMOs? Other than it being pretty?
Played it for a couple hours and it feels pretty similar to every other run of the mill one I've played over the past 15 years except it has a shiny coat of paint. Is that the main appeal?

Attached: 5fEZzJ2.jpg (900x1200, 161.23K)

>What sets it aside from other Korean F2P MMOs?
Top-down view.

It's not for you, it's the same trash you've been getting serve for you for the last 15 years for a new generation.

The new set of gamers never played anything like this.
That's why it's so popular.

it's a mobile game not MMO

>mobile games can't be MMOs
Fucking Farmville is an MMO, dumbass

farmville isn't an mmo

Yes it is. MMO doesn't mean "just like WoW". That's MMORPG. I will never understand why retards on this site continue to say what is and isn't an MMO.

Attached: Capture.png (653x33, 3.41K)

What went wrong? How did a Korean F2P mmo absolutely booty blast what Any Forums said was the ‘golden era of WoW’? Back in June when BC was released nobody cared. Now this mmo launches that has been out in Korea for years and it’s a massive hit.

Attached: 751CF402-B55C-403B-84C3-DCF1C8C6F65F.jpg (1200x675, 86.31K)

Is he right?

Attached: 1642687904556.png (698x269, 32.33K)

>Other than it being pretty?
You are wrong. BDO is pretty, this game is meh at bests by Korean standards.
Gacha attitude towards daily grind. In normal Korean MMO's you grind monsters for how long you wish. In LA you do dailies on 6 characters and that's pretty much it.
Plus it's pretty common for normal Korean MMO's to have life-skill centric playstyle.

retard

>In LA you do dailies on 6 characters and that's pretty much it
Oh shit...is the end game grind really dependent on having a bunch of alts? I'm gimping myself by only playing one character?

I knew the game would be bad but fucking hell It was worse than I thought, it's so bad it even makes new world seem better in comparison.

Attached: 1639156010315.gif (498x280, 3.2M)

Nice rebuttal, shit-for-brains.

Attached: Capture.png (1632x532, 101.62K)

hahahahah is this meme used because lost ark shills are usually indian subhumans working for amazon? jesuschrist

Attached: 1530377865251.png (400x225, 193.55K)

lost ark is a single player mobile game

>Make a white character black
GOOD
>Make a non white character black
BAD
Reddit never disappoints, their logic is just an example of cognitive dissonance and hedonistic hypocrisy.

BBBBB---B--B--BB--B-B-B--B-B-B-B-B--BTU AMAZONSISTERS OUR DADDY BOZOS BOTTED THE GAME TO 1 GORILIION PLAYERS HOW COME IT'S DEAD NOW AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Clash of Clans be like, I'm an MMO watch yourself WWOshitters

>9k q at 6pm (medium server I would say)
>all chat zones are usually dead except one or two meme lords and redditors spouting shit memes like the joel come skype and other almost-racist sentences but not full-on because they are subhumans with no balls
the game is botted into oblivion there is no way we are 1 millions when the chats are fucking dead, there are 15guilds at max created on the server with an average of 5 members if less

DELETE DELETE

>I'm gimping myself by only playing one character?
1 character produce x1 materials each day, 6 character - x6 materials, as you can see you will really slow yourself down and you really need that gear score since game is all about content locked behind gear score. No gear score? No content for you.

don't care, still playing

Attached: file.png (731x274, 407.54K)

F2P + amazon marketing, idk man try using your brain a little. Let's see what it looks like in 2 months or so

It's not bots, it's twitch drones, it's even better as you don't have to pay for the electricity

I'm 50 hours in, still can't decide my main

I'm level 40 at 12 hours in. I'm gonna ding 50 to see how the actual content is but I'm not expecting much. It's a good podcast game as it's completely mindless but there's no chance I'm ever gonna play again after ER comes out

GUYS THIS GAME IS POPPING NO CAP FR FR FR

Attached: Valflop.png (771x441, 162.65K)

>life skill centric playstyles
What?

I used to believe this FUD but after unlocking everything at endgame there's way too many different modes to do everything on more than a couple characters. I'm going to play my main and one alt while saving a boost for one of the new classes and that will be enough content for me.

>people beat the game and stop playing
no way
how could this be?

obsessed.

>beat the game
mmodrones don't understand this concept

>indie game sells millions
>flop