Why aren't westerns as easily tricked by mindless braindead skinner box gameplay?

Why aren't westerns as easily tricked by mindless braindead skinner box gameplay?

Attached: file.png (335x408, 164.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1599340/Lost_Ark/#app_reviews_hash
youtube.com/watch?v=zyVvjlhuQ_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now post the player count

90% of the negative reviews are about queue time

Considering how nany people were playing it BEFORE it was even free, alot of people are tricked.

the gameplay is fun though, the problem is that i can't fucking log in for about 16 out of 24 hours

Completely false and everyone can see just by looking here and filtering by negative: store.steampowered.com/app/1599340/Lost_Ark/#app_reviews_hash

Attached: file.png (948x885, 322.99K)

Same reason westerners won't work 16 hour shifts.
It's not in their mentality.

Genchink and LA blowout proved otherwise. Matter fact you fags are just as vulnerable as the "third world subhumans" when it comes to consoooming grindy trash like this.

>the east praises this game as the savior of MMOs
>the west gets its hands on it and sees it as some of the worst in MMO design

Genshin isn't available on steam that's why you can't see the mostly negative reviews it would have.

Do not look at the reviews sir. Do not look

The game is so boring, retail wow is unironically better and that game is fucking garbage.

Because we aren’t mindless bug people like the chinese

Why do westerners just post about video games on Northernmost Mongolian wood carving forums instead of actually playing them?

Proof?

This thread is the proof

But I'm playing videogames right now?

90% of the negative reviews are just seething xeevtroons

No it isn't. Everyone in this thread could be playing a game right now.

the arena minigames are fun, no grinding required and no advantage to credit card niggers and free, people playing this shit for PvE are soon to be paypigs

oh look a wownigger

Well then close this window and get the fuck on with it

Like saying you've never masturbated. Everyone has played WoW.

I'm literally playing a game right now, westerners can afford multiple monitors and to run several programs at once without their computer exploding

you wish bezosfag
youtube.com/watch?v=zyVvjlhuQ_U

Attached: 1616017499570.png (850x732, 391.6K)

No.
I post while I'm waiting for respawn. Feeding is hard job.

i haven't and never will because mmos are garbage
ya seethe!

>sees that your shitty korean game is getting ravaged
>tries to distract with nonsense post saying that people who use the world wide web must not do anything else in their lives
Fucking kek with this damage control

Not that user but I just defeated gyuki on nioh 2,whoever designed that boss fight shouldn't design another one

Agreed. But wow has no new content for now so I will be playing this until next week.