This is such a shit fucking game. This is what snoys enjoy?

This is such a shit fucking game. This is what snoys enjoy?
>boring
>forced lore no one cares about
>fighting system is bland and boring
>makes my gpu loud as fuck

Why is this garbage popular in the first place?

Attached: image0.png (1200x1600, 2.14M)

Yeah I agree it's shit

what the fuck is 'forced lore'

lol

You are too used to your bing bing wahoo and pew pew simulators you can no longer appreciate the cinematic and artistic experience that is this game, I'm sorry but it seems you are retarded.

It's when the game tries to force you to care about the world when it's just too shit for me to care.
>DUDE RUNES
>DUDE 100000000 YEARS OLD MYTHICAL CREATURES
>DUDE WITCHES
>DUDE BIG SNAKE
I don't care. It's boring.

cope snoy

Normies are easily pleased, not just in video games. I always thought Freya was a boring character, she’s too serious to be interesting. Baldur’s character is ruined by the performance of the actor, the voice doesn’t complement the character and even if it did, he’s such an annoying little bitch, he is so one note. The reuses of enemies and bosses are a major problem. The puzzles are very bad. The paddling of the boat riding lacks any mechanic. The climbing sections are bad, they don’t offer anything mechanically, just follow the damn thing. And it gets brought but Atreus turning sick because he doesn’t know his true identity doesn’t make any sense. They forced a sad moment just because. And Atreus claims to know the lore of the world they’re in but doesn’t know any character they stumble on, good and bad, very contradictory. And it takes pride in itself of being a story driven game.

Wow you really do sound retarded

Attached: Patty.png (1636x952, 2.35M)

Lol filtered

The game is garbage. Boat riding is so slow and the fighting is so braindead and simple. I also care about none of the characters because they are simply shit.
>I always thought Freya was a boring character, she’s too serious to be interesting
That bitch is just annoying and ugly.

You sound like a bitch

Peasant race

Also what I hate most is the fact that I can't remap the controls to whatever I want and instead I have to choose a preset. Why? Why can't I just remap the buttons??? PS4 is for cucks.

nah it's just shit
I'm gonna go back to playing MGR revengeance an actually good game

>snoy

Oh it's a bait thread made by an underrage zoomer. Nevermind, I was about to engage in an adult discussion. Silly me.

Revengeance? I played that 10 years ago, it's a good game, someone should've told you before 2022.

It's not bait the game is actually trash

Yup and it's soooooo much better than gay of war

kys stypid faggot, most people are still using a 1060.

Not everyone wants to spend $4000 on a PC.

> Play story game
> it has story

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!? CUT MY LIFE IN TO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Yeah I like having fun, being dragged around a game is not fun.

I'm playing it right now. Tried it a few months ago and found the beginning too slow. Ragnarok looks cool so I decided to give it a second chance. Once you get your little rowboat I started to really like the game. It's pretty great.

The fact that the game takes so long to really open up is probably it's biggest flaw. I feel like its not until after Alfheim that the game really gets going, and that's several hours in

>i like having fun
you gamers are so fuckin retarded

Attached: 1590497772509.gif (368x450, 350.45K)

MGR such a shallow button mashing piece of shit game.

Actual mental illness

>plays games to have fun
>NOOOOOOOOOO HOW CAN YOU
You're actually retarded if you think games should prioritize anything over gameplay.

Fuck you retard it's great

actually you know what? MGR, despite being a garbage game, knows what it wants to be, and it pulls it off with swiftness. The same can't be said about Soi of War.

>mfw finally dunking on Sigrun after doing the fight for hours

Attached: 1642341758547.png (1080x917, 531.26K)

>This is what snoys enjoy?
???

Attached: Screenshot_20220216-195944.jpg (1440x2139, 504.02K)

Yup, it tries to be badass and it nails it. Meanwhile Slog of war takes itself so seriously that it just ends up a slog to go through.

I was really disappointed by the fact that you don't get the Armor of Zeus in ng+ until *after* you beat Sigrun. I wanted to fight her at my absolute best, but I'd need to do another ng+ for that.

Attached: god-of-war-zeus-armor.jpg (1800x900, 198.02K)

>OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE
>???

What the fuck??? THIS is what the "muh Pee Cee mustard race" enjoys??? Nu-God of War? Yikes... oh I'm laughing alright, I'm laughing REAL good LOL. PC users everybody, you can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1539309592319.jpg (620x505, 92.19K)

Doesn't hold a candle the original series.

Attached: main-qimg-935cbaee44c3c69d330d9f96bff2057d-pjlq.jpg (602x550, 42.83K)

Steam users have shit taste, what’s new?

>majority of the reviews dont even care about the game and just want bloodborne
Yes

That's weird, I've had Bloodborne since 2015 on my PS4. You mean PC users are actually BEGGING for a game I 100%'d 7 years ago?!?!

YIKES!

THANKS FOR BETA TEST-
oh, it's shit? nevermind then

Yesterday I showed my normie sister a clip of the intro to the new God of War and then a clip from the 2nd PS2 God of war fightng the Colossus of Rhoades, and she immediately thought it looked a hell of a lot more interesting.

Everyone has Bloodborne on PS4, we just want to play it at non-consolecuck framerates

snoys only play fifa and fortnite, it's pc gamers who are obsessed with snoy exclusives

Poorfag seething.