Holy FUCK is this boring and dead

Holy FUCK is this boring and dead

Attached: 29831.jpg (1514x2107, 2.06M)

The first game was shit, what did you expect?

Yeah, I played about 60 hours of the first game and completed basically everything in the base game but after 15 hours I have completely lost interest in this one. It's not good.

Ray tracing runs like absolute dog shit, Frame rates are so inconsistent. My 3080 can go from 75% to 100 because i panned the view over a single bush. denuvo just destroys performance in this game.

too many progression bugs. i cant even do the final mission because that girl never appears.

still like the dead island/dying light series but polish needs to be a thing.

As soon as I found out there was no way to toggle run/walk in the PC version I instantly refunded. I know that might seem overboard but if Techland is seriously going to shaft PC players then it's a matter of principle. I'll pirate and use a mod for toggling whenever one that isn't shit comes out.

How is it that I play on hard and literally nothing kills me but the fall damage when I mess up the parkouring? Nightime is so shitty also zero scare factor

>Ray tracing runs like absolute dog shit
That is true for every game

I'm playing on a 2080 Super and I had to turn off the ray tracing and just play on DX11 because of those performance issues and the memory leak. It's not even a very nice looking game so there's no excuse for how poor it runs.

My issue is with how fucking boring the environment is
The first location is just the same building and rooftops repeated for eternity
And the second location is just samey tall office buildings

This game feels so fucking lazy. Dying Light 1 had some cool locations that stuck with me like the beach area or the big bridge or the museum

Why did they make the sequel so fucking boring?

Attached: 1468219597277.jpg (500x375, 24.73K)

Crack when

not even worth it

I had a glitch-free playtrough pretty much but the ending killed it completely for me
What the flying FUCK were they thinking with cutting it that short and abrupt right at the end

exactly I get lost because it feels like I have been in that place before but no its the same stupid windmill and rooftop with the same bandits and loot locations, complete waste of time and money FUCK TECHLAND

Development hell raped this game. Combat is awful, boring map, terrible story. The parkour feels good after you unlock more of it, but that's the only nice thing I can say about the game. It's insane how much worse this is across the board from the first one, it should have been really easy to just build on and improve that instead of changing everything that worked for the worse.

>KINO easter eggs
>tfw get the Broom easter egg abuse the bug so you can get it permanently
>can now fly the entire time

KINO only thing that sucks is that I didn't drain the city and can't farm those crystal zombies

Attached: 1640594053212.jpg (340x330, 27.8K)

the only zombie game not boring is left 4 dead
you cannot prove me wrong
/thread

I'll never how people can ply it for thousands of hour though

Dead Rising

so whats the best easter egg?
doom gun
broom
hoverboard
bicycle

Literally press X to walk

X isn't bound to anything you knuckle dragger

Just played Dying Light 1 for the first time and I have to say I thought the game was complete and utter DOGSHIT until I got to Old Town. Game did a complete 180 at that point and I enjoyed the rest of it.
The game's fundamentals absolutely have the capacity for being terrible if the parkour is not good and the enemies too spongy. I'm not surprised they missed the mark with Dying Light 2. Especially after not only firing Avelone but deleting his content as well.