Xenoblade X

Emulating this for the first time. What am I in for?

Attached: Xenoblade_Chronicles_X_Packaging_high_res_box_art_e3_2015.png (1108x1583, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=heifCyezwFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A shit game

Shit plot, interesting world

the best xenoblade game nintendo, monolith soft and sakurai will never recognize.

an unfinished story that xenofags can't stop complaining about, without ever taking off their rose tinted glasses when viewing xenogears disk 2, xenosaga 2, bionis left shoulder, and gacha defense force 2.

Censorship and terrible localization.

At least the first thing can be addressed.

Attached: Lyn censorship.jpg (604x341, 119.84K)

>terrible localization.
what's wrong with it?

>Typos
>Removal of references to other xeno-game
>a third of the female side quest characters are written like dumb cunts
>Calling the robots "Skells" which is detective slang for drug addicts and hobos
>Said renaming goes against light novel lore

People say the story in X is bad but at some point I have to ask if its just shitty localization.

This. So much this. So fucking much this. THIS

Do you have specific examples/comparisons of these?
The only major change I'm aware of is Dolls -> Skells, but I don't see any issue with that. Skell is short for exoskeleton afaik.

well you see, you can't have the lolis in underwear

A work of art

Xenoblade Andromeda

BLADE being changed to "Building a legacy after destruction of Earth" instead of "Beyond Logos(!!!) Artificial Destiny Emancipators"

Of the top of my head I remember "Wels" (Xenogears reference) was changed to "Verus" and "Testament" (Xenosaga reference) was changed to "Reclaimers".

In the case of "Skell" it has a meaning already and a very bad one at that. They more or less named the mechs "Junkies". There's also the lore issue.

a gorillion sidequests with no actual main story

I CAN'T HEAR YOU
I CAN'T SEE YOU

Fantastic open world and exploration
Really good side quests
Perfecting infinite Overdrive is great
Music at first sounds trash but elevates to GOAT once you listen to it 1000 times

>Emulating this
@NINTENDO @FBI DOOOO SOMEETHIIIIING!!!

>Music at first sounds trash but elevates to GOAT once you listen to it 1000 times
True

UH YEAH

Emulating has already been deemed fair use by the courts as by all purposes it requires you to upload your own firmware and game files for it work.

Of course the reality is people upload said files to be shared on websites which is technically illegal but fuck the police.

>Finally get to the top of Primordia
>See this just chilling inside

youtube.com/watch?v=heifCyezwFw

Attached: 1628875982805.png (712x187, 378.67K)

That's called conditioning, yeah. Same way you can condition someone to drink piss, at some point he'll start liking it. Doesn't make it good.

No, it's good and I sing along.

What the fuck happened with her legs? Why are they so short in the localized version?

I can't into this game because of the soundtrack

1 song doesn't make a soundtrack.

The worst thing about this game is the music and being unable to simply turn it off or at least down. There are no sound settings at all. The music is completely unbearable and even drowns out the dialog. It completely ruined the game.

SHOW A SIGN TO FOLLOW

get Sawano filtered you fuckin pleb.

Mimeosomes are called B.B. (Blue Bloods) in Japanese which makes Lao's speech about evil elites make a hell of a lot more sense.