PERSONA!

PERSONA!

Attached: 1643620331469.jpg (646x431, 27.02K)

lol

I want the webm of this
please it's the funniest shti and I forgot to save it

jej

zozzle

I want to kill every person with this haircut

What context of this scene?

he peaked his last blinder...

mc picks up gun and points it at his head after his useless coleague failed to bring out her persona, did you not play the game user?

He's using the invoker gun to kills his ego and summon the personification of his soul

It's the based natsoc haircut...

>mfw racism exists a an abstract context

I brought up this joke at Any Forums everytime this way posted but no one ever replied :(

just google peaky blinders season 5 final scene

Thats not how you summon a persona

You misinterpreted the metaphor. The evoker activates the survival instinct so that the Persona user's true self comes to the surface. That's the entire message of the game: that a cognizance of death allows one to live with attention and purpose, which is why the true ending is unlocked only by neglecting Ryoji's offer to remain ignorant of Nyx. That's what "momento mori" means.

Attached: pepe shotgun.jpg (750x714, 34.98K)

You can reply yourself

>tfw you accidentally do a racism

PERSONA!!!

Attached: arsene.jpg (1024x682, 65.21K)

sounds gay

Are there any Persona games with similar qualities to SMT games?
>>Almost no story
>>No social links
hours of non-gameplay between 30 minutes of gameplay

Yes but it's correct

someone did a racism in 1920s England

Just play SMT bro

Someone said the n word

It's how I summoned mine.

QRD on the this show?

Play devil survivor games they are basically "what if persona but good". Lot's of plot but it's interesting

What persona did you get

Why did the sigma male type virgin/incels attach themselves to this guy?

Daisoujo

Thinking about summoning a persona once i get my wizard powers

Can a Any Forumsfag gives me a qrd on this?

Thanks for the rec, user. I meant to say that Persona games have 4 hours of non-gameplay between 30-minutes of gameplay. Not SMT.

more like braindead normies who think he's a cool guy, and then it got memed

why is everyone posting this scene from Peaky Blinders all of a sudden? This ep is like 2 years old

PERSONA

Attached: man-tearing-piece-paper-half-blank-black-flyer-brochure-booklet-leaflet-presentation-pamphlet-hold-hands-male-show-clear-84327351.jpg (1300x957, 80.09K)

Cringe get yourself a real persona

Attached: Surt.JPG.jpg (1105x1740, 828.62K)

Attached: 1645028598281.gif (600x338, 3.97M)

Devil Survivor seems like the best of both worlds between SMT and Persona on the surface, but in practice I wasn't really into it. A lot of it is interesting initially, in gameplay and story, but didn't manage to hook me in. I'm still glad to have played it and I'll probably play the sequel at some point, but despite seeming like a good blend of Persona and SMT's qualities, it didn't really stick with me like Persona and SMT games often do.

Attached: 1643999894845.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY

Attached: 1644805913596.jpg (735x362, 39.07K)

Does he actually shoot himself because of le racism? Never gonna watch the show

The sequel is an interesting case because the combat got much better and the story got much worse. They keep dumping new characters on you to keep you interested. Also the boss designs suck

Attached: Benestnacht.png (250x377, 150.56K)

KELPIE NO

Attached: 1619489860933.png (1000x789, 623.89K)

no you fucking idiot, he had a plan to assassinate some racist asshole but the plan fell apart and he lost his shit

I literally don't understand why the mouthbreathers on Any Forums keep spamming this, it's such an old ep now

britoids really watch this?

*Samsaras you*

Attached: 1499017313149.png (289x387, 173.18K)