Persona 4 Golden

Is this game ultimately depressing/a downer or is it actually uplifting? I can't handle something depressing. No particular spoilers besides that please.

Attached: 2013-01-21-102150.jpg (640x363, 50.75K)

It's downright saccharine and nowhere near as heavy as P3

If you're nostalgic about your youth and your school days, it's pretty uplifting.

Attached: 1639386384112-1.webm (720x720, 2.56M)

You get a tomboy gf, ofc it's uplifting

It's about teens with largely superficial problems learning to stop whining about them. The biggest downer is like 3/4 through the game, but they don't follow through with it because that'd be too miserable for the game's tone.

I don't think Persona 4 would have gotten so popular if it was a depressing game.

Nanako is the killer

P4 is like someone constantly telling you you are the best dude ever and stuff like that.

it's both

>1 gf limit in golden

Dammit, I wanted to get both Yukiko and Naoto.

Attached: 1613231367418.png (256x256, 2.98K)

Uplifting. Motivated me to fix up my life

It SHOULD uplift you into being the kind of person you are building your protagonist to be.
While it has it sad moments, it's probably the happiest game in the franchise, Persona 5's protagonist has it a little worse than him considering he gets tortured and drugged at the start of the story.

It's honestly one of the most cheerful games I've ever played. It has its emotional moments but in the end everything is very bright and vibrant.

It's uplifting and life-affirming. Made me feel good about where I was in life when I played it.

you can, you can date all the girls in the game if you want. The only thing is on holidays like christmas you can only have one girl come over/hangout. and you have to outright reject all the party member girls on valentine's day except for the one you choose to go on a date with

Attached: 1628351393469.jpg (640x640, 63.37K)

it's a nu-anime game so it treats you like the manchild you are and makes sure that even when something slighty bad happens everything is immediately fixed and everyone wants to be friends with you and you always save everyone and all the girls worship the ground you're standing on and basically everyone in town is a fucking loser who can't open a jar of pickles by themselves except for you who they rely on as the only person who can do anything at all.

You'll cry at the end but not out of sadness.

Do you support your local Walmart?

it's the same feeling when you finish a show or an anime you really like, you're happy you watched it but you're sad that it's over

What is this?
Are they about to sacrifice him?

I got Yukiko and Marie and Nanako

Attached: nono1.jpg (539x566, 28.89K)

P4 is anything but depressing. While it deals with societal pressures the vast majority of it is wacky Scooby Doo hijinks

>Yukiko
Yes, user. There's a gf limit, so pick the only right option. Pick Naoto. You don't need anyone else