Why aren't there any recent video games set in Duckburg?

Why aren't there any recent video games set in Duckburg?

Attached: 1wtopo3413_0_1.jpg (740x806, 202.13K)

Has there been many Disney games at all recently beyond Marvel and Star Wars?

Donal Duck Going Quackers was decent, but it was based more on eurocomics than DuckTales. I can imagine Disney wanting to force nuDuckTales these days.

There's this twisted metal clone coming to the switch, think it's called Disney Super Speed or something like that.

Who's the goth "girl" is she a new character from that new DuckTales show?

I HATE FUCKING AEROPLANES

>Has there been many Disney games at all recently beyond Marvel and Star Wars?
Probably a couple mobile games like pic related.
I'd actually like more videogames based on the european comics but you're probably right, I can't see Disney being interested in making anything other than nuDuckTales if a new videogame actually happens.

Attached: All_star_racers.jpg (1280x720, 175.94K)

I saw an ad for a Disney mobile game a while back with Buzz Lightyear and the girl from Wreck It Ralph, I'm guessing that's where the easy money is right now

I had Pikappa for the PS2 but never finished it, felt guilty about it, can't remember how it was.
I played mostly out of curiosity the Disneyland game and you know is neat, If I had a young son/daugther I would have them play it, is basically the marriage between the theme park and the movies featured in it, so you relieve the movie's high points in a way that is easy for a kid to enjoy.

Because Duck Tales 2017 sucked really really hard.

Thanks for reminding me about the PK game, I think I played some of it at a friend's house back in the day but I don't remember anything about it, guess I'll try emulating it.

No she's from the Italian comic Topolino

Attached: protagonisti area 15 topolino.jpg (1600x748, 337.75K)

I wish there was a Scrooge mc Duck game, though I probably rather see it as a 2D animation, adapting Don Rosa works.

Attached: Scrooge heart (Crown of the Crusader Kings ).jpg (1236x1600, 703.82K)

>tfw no Disney Musou with Klondike Scrooge to play as

>Don Rosa's Scrooge
What game could possibly create enough of a challenge for him?

>nuducks

Attached: 1630228741797.jpg (400x400, 24.47K)

hack and slash? Eh maybe something like Yakuza but also Recettear, or maybe a point and click game but I think if you stuck it to one genre it would be a disservice to the many adventures he has been through.

I miss reading Mickey mouse, my mother discounted the sub to save money, to think at how much money was thrown away since then it could have bought every other yearly sub, once I start reliably making enough money I'll get it again.

>PP

Attached: 1619767461235.png (960x720, 615.68K)

I always hated mickey mouse, smug little shit with tons of plot armor.
Atleast he brought us The Black Blob.

ducktales are scrooge mcduck games. you have 2 on nes and a shitty ps3 remake of 1 that most people love. the first nes game is great...2nd okay. the ps3 remake is great if you didn't grow up with the 1st on nes.

I'd like one that lets me appreciate the story of Scrooge and play its hardships in a way that feel coherent with the game's world, not a platformer though.
Is why I prefer Donald Duck, except in his early days when he was irate, unlucky AND an unredeemable asshole.

>he doesn't like asshole Donald

Attached: 1644363571095.jpg (599x796, 131.79K)

that's funny, but when you see Donald kicking dogs, or literally throwing luck away (amulets) or committing crimes (unless he is doing phantomius which was pretty damn awesome), is a bit annoying, although is funny how despite being for kids, all characters were much more of an asshole. Scrooge all sort of frauds, Daisy being a skank, Gastone or Lucky whatever is his english name, using his luck to prank his family members, Pico de Paperis acting like a knowitall while being a clueless ass, the three nephew and Donald who reminded more of a couple that was trying their best to anger each other unable to have a divorce for family or financial reasons.

You really shouldnt start watching looneytunes then, everyone's an asshole there. no exceptions

>no game where you fistfight Teddy Roosevelt while sliding down a mountain
Man

Attached: 1624370495562.png (5543x2492, 1.26M)