We will never get a proper mother 3 release

>We will never get a proper mother 3 release
Why must life be such shit bros
youtu.be/1OGSXeko-iY
mother3tribute.com/

Attached: GameCoverAlternative_G_copy_2627x2627.png (2627x2627, 3.56M)

i'm convinced that people that aren't satisfied with the excellent fantranslation aren't actually fans of the game and just want more stupid smash characters or whatever

>proper
If you think a Nintendo release is going to be proper, and if you're too scared of emulating and playing a good and accurate translation, please do us a favor and die in your misery.
I'm sick of Mother 3 begging.

Also I want to FUCK kumatora so bad, why can't she be real anons

Attached: Kumatora_01_G_copy_2456x2456.png (2456x2456, 2.9M)

it doesn't matter. the fan translation will be better anyway.

muh I WANT TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOMSOOMMMM

why do they all have a weird skin tone?
Like they're not actually white?

Why the fuck do you retards insist on begging for an inferior version to what we already have? You’re that desperate to give Nintendo your money? Pathetic

Boney has that american white THOUGH?

A translation has been out for 14 years.
Let me repeat that.
Fourteen. Years.
And these faggots are still begging Nintendo.

You probably won't even get the fan game.
Why do these fucking idiots who make fan games always advertise their game before launch? It's like begging to be C&D.
Make it, release it, then advertise it. Too late to be unmade. Not your fault that people can still download the game elsewhere after you've legally taken it down from your website.

Just play the fantranslation.

Besides, Mother 3 is worse than Mother 2.

They're just Undertale and Omori fans who just got on the bandwagon and heard about it, and they're too young to understand emulation so they're really scared.

I really want to play Earthbound Beginnings but it looks too old :(

Honestly the issue is not even releasing it, it's the fact that outside of smash, Nintendo treats it like a red headed stepchild and tries to push it under the rug and pretend it doesn't exist

Oh boohoo
Get over it already. The series is done, Itoi said so. Be happy it ended like it did.

If you've ever played the fan translation you'll realize why they can't release it officially.

so? what's your point?

I'd only ever want a proper Mother 3 Rerelease if they restored all the cut content.

Unironically why do you care? The series is over and Itoi has stated there's not going to be any new games because the Mother series has been completed. It's not like there's a sequel to be made if people by the fuck out of a re-release

Nintendo can ignore it but why does it matter? Itoi said there's never going to be an official Mother 4.
Everybody who wanted to play Mother 3 has already played Mother 3 unless they're some Twitter retard who claims that "emulation is hard!!!!1" or "B-but my PC can't run GBA games!!!"

Attached: 1623613586268.jpg (211x239, 20.79K)