Elden ring

never played a souls game, but this looks really fun
is there anything i should know before getting into it?

Attached: Elden-Ring-martin.png (768x432, 454.77K)

also how much impact will my starting "class" have an effect on my stats and build can i change stat allocations or am i locked into their archetype for the playthrough? thanks

The least you know the better, not even joking... the best souls experience is the first

cool, wasnt really interested in the other souls game but the open world adventure where you can do encounters whenever you want looks cool. i have only seen a bit of the demo area is that what most of the game will be or is that just a special open area like sword and shield?

You're locked into the stats of your starting class but you can respec. Wretch starts at level 1 and has even stats so if you're gonna respec a lot choose that as starting class.

> is that what most of the game will be or is that just a special open area like sword and shield?

From soft games are not open world. This is their first open world game

just that its jank unfun garbage op. seriously watch a speedrun of any soulsgame. if you have to buy it wait for a sale, but watch that refund timer closely.

nah i preordered it :)

Starting class is basically some gear to start with and a couple levels worth of stat investment towards an archetype, it changes your first several hours in game maybe but you can very easily move on from what you started out as, though perhaps with a couple wasted points.

Just pirate the game if you want to try it, Scene releases occur within an hour or two after launch

Look, OP is a flavour of the month fag who ignore all prior games.

nah i like to support cool games :)

you can label me whatever you like the game looks cool :)

sweet, thinking maybe a prophet or bandit run they look cool

I preordered Kino Ring but the option to pirate is always there

i only pirate games that look cool but they are from tranny devs or something :P

Bandit might be difficult to start with, but it is the one I'm considering.
Chances are you won't start off very good in a straight fight if you use bandit, you'll have to use some cleverness and indirect fighting and backstabbing to be effective.

that's kind of what im looking for i love open world games that let you do things however you want like botw and mgsv.

i would go with one of the other dex classes and just try to find two daggers. the bandit has a ton of points dumped into the arcane stat, witch is basically luck. youre better off picking samurai if you want to start with a bow

do we know what luck does yet?

The problem is everybody says remastered is shit, and you cannot buy the previous version anymore. Is it still worth playing the remaster or better to ignore the game altogether now?

Attached: FK3MuSwXEAgnlrz.jpg (1080x1230, 141.18K)

thanks for the replies guys but i gotta get to bed its freaking 4 am! peace

Attached: 1644912662228.gif (500x367, 43.54K)

Yea, stop larping faggot, we all know you’re a soulsfag shilling

Go as blind as you can for your first playthrough.