Old Hunters>>>>>Ringed City>Iron Crown>Ivory Crown>Sunken Crown>Artorias>>>>>literal dogshit>>>>>Painted Turd Of...

Old Hunters>>>>>Ringed City>Iron Crown>Ivory Crown>Sunken Crown>Artorias>>>>>literal dogshit>>>>>Painted Turd Of Ariandel

Attached: 92779232-06EA-492D-951F-3263569F051B.jpg (1024x1024, 290.04K)

Cool blogpost, no one cares

ariandel was better than iron

blogpost would imply that this was my personal list when in reality its the objectively true list

I agree except move AotA after ringed city

>sunken crown above anything
lmao

The aztec like setting was really cool

yeah painted world at least has the father ariandel and sister friede fight, sunken crown has nothing that saves it, sinh is a literal kalameet reskin and the other two bosses are some of the worst in the series, at least the drakeblood armor was cool

Bad coded bloodborne unity demake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But Friede is the best boss in dark souls 3.

ariandel fight is one of the best boss fights in the whole franchise, fuck you

>Old Hunters better than anything
That DLC is literally a bunch of bosses connected by hallways, with the only excepting being Research Hal, which is also pretty short. Fuck outta here

It objectively has the best atmosphere level design and bosses in the series

Wrong

Iron King > Old Hunters > Ariandel > Ivory King > Sunken King > Artorias > Ringed City

Decent list if you switch places between Ariandel and Ringed City, Gael is either froms best boss or second best boss

It has no level design aside from Research Hall though

Attached: BB-hunternightmare.png (2461x1525, 2.81M)

Fishing Hamlet

Attached: BB-fishinghamlet.png (2529x1617, 3.06M)

Ringed City is shit, one decent five minute bossfight (which is worse than several from the base game, let alone many from the rest of the series) doesn't change that.

I loved the ring city visually and Gael but all other bosses were shit and it was just
>run and hide from angel
>run and hide from angel inna SWAMP
>run and hide from 100 ghost archers
>run and hide from 100 ghost archers inna SWAMP
>run and hide from dragon
>the catacombs
>shitty old monk ripoff
>good final boss the end

Ringed City is borderline the worst thing from has ever made. Shit bosses too. Just awful.

bait post