I'm glad From is finally listening to the gaming public instead of catering to autists and masochists

I'm glad From is finally listening to the gaming public instead of catering to autists and masochists

Attached: eldenringgoty.png (1244x440, 56.42K)

The game is going to have difficult bosses but they saved that as optional bosses & I'm fine with that. If it means that casuals have more of a chance to get into the game then that's great. The main focus is exploration this time around anyway. I just hope that catering for casuals doesn't become a trend though.... Even so, Fromsoft is a shining beacon in the middle of all the shit that is the modern Triple-A industry.

Attached: sluurrrp.jpg (780x438, 109.83K)

This game is gonna be grade A dogshit. Dark Souls janky ass combat in an easier game? Lmao the fuck is the point

>If it means that casuals have more of a chance to get into the game then that's great
False. Gatekeeping is necessary. If ER is too easy we will have niggers and women involved in future Fromsoft games

An easier main game with harder optional side bosses is the perfect compromise. Nothing wrong with accessibility.

Keep seething.

>SHITden Ring is even easier than Dork Souls
lol

>implying difficulty means anything when it'll revolutionize open world games

It’s a Japanese studio lol.

Back to your discord, tr*nny.

>I just hope that an increase in revenue doesn't become a trend though

I'm sure you won't have to worry about that.

>Dark Souls now have save state
i... i... i knell...

Hmm...

Attached: 1589575269081.png (1275x950, 90.83K)

They said same thing about sekiro and look how that turned out

But sekiro is super easy? Just mash the parry button

Attached: shazam.jpg (700x702, 45.43K)

If you actually played it you’d know that’s not true

>Even so, Fromsoft is a shining beacon in the middle of all the shit that is the modern Triple-A industry
>Take your old winning formula but put it in an open world
No, they're literally just doing what everyone else does, except their games are uglier

by the time you get to an optional boss there are huge chances you are overleveled

AND THATS A GOOD THING WE NEED NIGGERS AND GURLS TO PLAY THE GAME TOO OH ALSO TRANS DONT FORGET TRANS! I HATE THE FUCKING POZZED GAMIGN INDUSTRY. FUCK TREUDEAU

They say this every souls game, it's basic marketing. From a newcomer's point of view it's not really true. Accessibility has improved a bit but it doesn't make much of a difference since souls games all use similar mechanics and gameplay gimmicks, once you understand them in one game you understand them in every one of them.

Seems like it will be hard all the way through depending on how you choose to play. That's the magic of their formula, modular difficulty. Main magic, use soul summons, summon others.. That's what makes it the most accessible one. You don't NEED to use any of that

it's still going to be too hard for checkmarks

Shazamchads, I kneel.

They're only difficult if you're not used to them anyway, if you understand how they work then difficulty is rarely ever an issue. Only exceptions are when the game injects artificial difficulty like DS2's retarded encounter design or a chalice dungeon that halves your health.

A lot of hard shit will be skippable but when you skip a lot of stuff you will probably be underleveled and get btfoed by mandatory bosses
cant wait for the inevitable seethe of newfags

This.
Souls games have always been great at allowing the player to set the difficulty through play. Demon souls was a cake walk if you played magic, and every game(except Sekiro) can be made easy peasy by over leveling. Summoning also drastically lowers the difficulty.

If you want ER to be super hard, just play SL 1 with no summons.

Sony was a Japanese company. Look where that went.