What if Any Forums isn't real?

what if Any Forums isn't real?
what if 52% of the posts are made by 13% of the users, who aggressively rotate through VPNs 24/7 to shape boards' cultures as they please and create the illusion of a community?
what if an organization with some agenda is behind this posting? for some financial gain? an academic experiment? to demoralize dissenters? all of the above?
what games would I play for this feel?

Attached: pepe wojak schizo.jpg (250x240, 10.52K)

It's only you and me, buddy.

They keep saying that millions of users come to this site monthly but I doubt there's more than 10,000 of us desu. Threads would expire way way quicker if that was the case.

i have like 9 threads up at all times and im only mildly autistic, ur pretty much right its like the same 20 giga autists making threads and replying while everyone else just lurks

Heh, are you paranoid from yesterday when I came from Any Forums and showed that I used a VPN? Don't think that's a majority of users. I doubt a lot of people know how to use VPNs on Any Forums and get away with it. Requires more than room temperature IQ to pull off. Jannies can detect proxies, so you need to know how to mask the TCP/IP traffic going to Any Forums.

I doubt it. Sure many posts sounds the same and use the same pictures, these in no doubt coming from a source which are propaganda mainly. Most anons are already set in their way and it can be used to gain some scope at where in the timeline we are at. Sure we can plan and speculate ways to save ourselves, and it would certainly benefit us and many others that come to this site or just lurk. There should be more threads dedicated to this cause, many demoralization shills dedicate their days to shutting down any self improvement threads, saying its faggotry, or gigachad doesn't workout so you shouldn't. It is also good to show that shit so people that don't know what they are doing are more prone to leave. There is certainly far more retardation recently and jannies have put more time into deleting threads and banning people. There are very few if any good threads, and a lot of of people have to resort to outlandish comments to even have a chance of competing with the shillbots, even with full anonymity it is a popularity contest to get a you, even if the post reeks of dogshit.

When was the last time you took your meds user?

Like all websites traffic is 99% lurkers.

you actually suffer from multiple personalities disorder, every single post in here was written by you, including this one

Ive notices youtube is literally making me and my friends recommended videos all the same. Not like, popular new videos either. Ill see a video on my front page and 10 minutes later a friend will post it in our group chat. We have contributed to a malgamation of a dream made up of our collective thoughts and searches.

What if nothing is real?

Attached: main-qimg-4f45cdb1501f9520dda6c0ef40347581.png (700x332, 251.54K)

all the same fag
including me

reality isnt real

Ice cream? I love Ice cream!

Which is wild to think about. People just sit there and read threads. Why? I'm an idiot. Don't listen to me. Shouting at people I don't know about things I don't care about is just personal therapy.

i remember watching a YT video about a guy that disappeared on a hiking trip years ago and the body was never found. in the comments there was a thread of people speculating that he faked his death because everything was TOO perfect. there were too many clues pointing at the guy planning to return to his vehicle after his hike and so that must mean something is up.
think about that and get back to me op

>illusion
Only a retard would fall for it, of corse it’s the same retards, you don’t even bother to change your posting style.

There are definitely a lot of people doing that OP but the fact that we're all so abrasive probably makes it too difficult to astroturf here effectively despite the millions of dollars being pumped into it (especially on Any Forums and Any Forums). Being automatically critical of things saying nigger a lot is kind of a natural immune system to shilling

I make millions of dollars every week by hyping shit on here or making other games look bad

I used to intern at the company that did all the blacked threads too, that's where I learned the 17 principles of power and hustle that got me where I am today

This thread just proves the dead internet theory is right

I make 50% of the posts on Any Forums. AMA