Diversity

Do you agree with Dying Light 2's message?

Attached: DyingLight2_Diversity.png (1920x1080, 3.59M)

funny

>asian
>bong
>black
>Eurpoors
>mutts

I'd be open to believe it if they provided anthropological data to support those claims they show exactly the contrary

Its so true they have to continuously tell us

>My town needs to be full of niggers because that is the only way I can acquire a taco

Being around niggers makes people less empathetic though

This. It's not exactly self-evident.

Trans women are women

of course, why do you think I'm here if not to talk with a whole bunch of different people?

That's Soviet-tier empty propaganda. Just recite the slogan, no matter how devoid of meaning it is. Truth and reason don't matter, only ideological conformity does.
Recite the slogan.

You mean freeing our constraint as we chimped out at each other?

If that's the case, then how come study after study finds that ethnically and racially integrated populations trust strangers less, have less of a sense of community, and have higher crime rates and other social ailments, when compared to ethnically and racially homogenous populations?

Ethno states should be mandatory, everyone who doesn't believe this should be executed in public.

There's also a side quest where you need to help a gay couple escape leave the city with some little kids
Not even kidding

The true solution to diversity is pushing for tolerate.
You can't push for cleansing because the other party will retaliate and we will have never ending war.
You can't push for acceptance because nobody can truly accept things that are different than them.
Tolerate is the only way to go.
I can tolerate with gays existing, as long as they don't force me to accept their sinful behavior.
I can tolerate with trannies existing, as long as they don't force people to accept their way of life.

can you kill them instead?

I thought Poland was based

Attached: ggff.png (652x388, 348.3K)

Lower wages
Higher tax
More crime
Less unity
Cultural dilution

Mmm tasty food :)

whoa, cool it with the antisemitism bro

Scientifically speaking, it does exactly the opposite in fact.
I wouldn't mind if the establishment was pushing some white or gray lie. But the fact it wants me to not just accept but also glorify a literal opposite of truth, that shit just makes me angry.

Why do whitoids parrot this empty slogan? Why do they love diversity so much
What benefits does it hold?

This they have to keep reminding us that diversity is good and racism is bad

I dunno, but it’s natural to want to be around people who are similar to you

They somehow made it so men, who are able to breed with many women live with one singular woman, so this should be a cakewalk.

More money for jews

I think you can hand them over to some mercenaries, but i don't know the outcome

>whitoids
why do people keep saying this? what does it mean?

>w*stern pozzware

Its a term used by white trolls who want to start gay little internet race war on Any Forums instead of talking about video games

it's jews, they need to keep the country diversified so they fit in more and are not threatened, because if white people were the majority and were racially conscious they would be fucked
Read Culture of Critique and The Death of the West

Attached: culture.jpg (183x275, 6.53K)

>be racist
>wow, why do I now have less trust with the people I'm racist against
Maybe stop being racist?

Attached: 368c68a56bf7bb6148d8f896b499fb41.jpg (2867x4096, 585.73K)

what a retarded take.
seriously consider suicide.

Maybe stop being a different race?

Stop commiting crimes

Attached: 1644937155112.jpg (1989x4378, 1.14M)

exactly if you want the best case just look at cali, it has a shit ton of diversity yet every hates each other with a passion, conflicting ideals, religions, etc..

When you faggot stop holding all white people responsible for slavery, colonization, racism and genocide we'll talk, until then, go fuck yourself retard

no.
Now what you're gonna do?
You can't kill me, and you can't force me to kill myself.
Your only choice is to tolerate with me continuing to be alive.

>Do you agree with Dying Light 2's message?

I don't think even the people that actually play Dying Light 2 agree.

Attached: 1622475110042.png (1919x2531, 1.51M)

I agree that other races look as funny as the graffitti depicts

What exactly makes you think I can't kill you?

Yes, we need to make up for our falling birth rates by importing zombies into our communities. #letthemin

I wonder what group this depicts...

Attached: 1621266389045.png (246x216, 85.99K)

Because your mom told you not to when I'm fucking her last night.
You are a good boy, aren't you?

Attached: 1614507856369.png (500x419, 294.85K)

Not at all.
Diversity creates conflict and division.
Fuck Dying Light 2, SJW garbage game

the only women thing about trans women is how they make my fists tingle

I love these abstract merchants.

Attached: Merchant48.jpg (450x657, 70.13K)

>that pic
lmao

hey please stop using one of my many 2d wives to say retarded shit, thanks.

>being around people who are different from us makes us more creative, open-minded and empathetic.
I've heard this said so many times, but I've never seen an example of where diversity made something better. I think having different view-points can be good in an academic sense, but societies usually don't benefit from a mixing of incompatible cultures.
t. grew up white in a primarily hispanic / black neighborhood. it's a shithole

Attached: 1636830677957.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

i dunno but blacks can run and whites can throw footballs

Out of curiosity how’s the actual game, particularly in comparison to the first? Assuming anyone here’s actually played it, of course, I’ve been on the fence for a while now and I’d like to know if it’s worth it or not

Its good and buggy.

Subpar.
Play Dying Light 1.

It's Shit, Dying Light is a terrible game.