Nintendo is shutting down the 3DS and Wii U eShops in late March 2023

>Nintendo is shutting down the 3DS and Wii U eShops in late March 2023
>nobody on Any Forums - Nintendogaf cares about this
What a shock. I'm utterly surprised.
Can't wait to get banned for stating facts again.
Those retarded threads about Nintendo suing a guy were video games related, I guess. This is far more video games related than those shitty threads by the way, mods.

Attached: Nintendogaf.jpg (750x808, 159.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/contact
wiiu.hacks.guide/
vgchartz.com/tools/hw_date.php
wiiu.hacks.guide/#/tiramisu/autobooting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Nintendo released a "Nintendo Turd" people would flock to game stores and retailers for it.
They already released premium cardboard and had people buy it.

That's a whole year away. I'm only interested in my immediate future

You could stop it if enough people were outraged by it. It will be too late in a year to do anything about it.

CONTACT NINTENDO.
LET THEM KNOW THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
WE STOPPED SONY BEFORE DOING THIS FOR THE PS3
WE CAN DO IT AGAIN.
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/contact

3DS and WiiU have been blown so wide open to hacks and piracy that literally any console on any firmware is hackable. The games will be preserved one way or another.

Have you considered that people don't care about the Wii U or 3DS?

>WiiU
Don't you need to download Brian Training for that?

Based. Let's shut down the switch online store as well 1 split second after they release the new console. . Everything can be pirated on it anyway. Who cares about consumers?

>3DS and WiiU have been blown so wide open to hacks and piracy that literally any console on any firmware is hackable

Same applies to the PS3 and PS Vita, yet that didn’t stop Any Forums from going on and on and on about the issue for weeks on end…. over a rumour no less rather than an official announcement. This board is hideously biased towards Nintendo.

I've considered that it's always okay when Nintendo does it. Yes.

This is /pol faggot, fuck off to another board

>shut down a storefront for a console that's only hackable with modchips or launch hardware "1 split second" after new console
vs
>shut down storefronts for consoles that stopped getting support 2-4 years ago and have been hackable on any firmware for twice as long
shut up retard

You are short sighted and retarded.

>2022
>he STILL hasn't hacked his 3ds
lmfao

selling my wii u, only used it for smash/mega man zero 1-4

already softmodded my 3ds, no need for the eshop

It's always okay when Nintendo does it. I got it. Take it easy, nincel.

Just like they did with the Wii U right?

Consider hacking your WiiU. It can play every Nintendo console that predates it, and every handheld excluding the 3DS.

The PS3 has been hackable since before the Wii U even released and yet they still let it rock on there for a good while.

How much would you sell it for

Funny how Resetera are jumping to defend Nintendo over this yet they went apeshit at Sony over the PS3/Vita store fiasco

>I-It didn't sell well so obviously we don't have Nintendo fans that'd be that rabbid
Premium. Cardboard.

Nintendo making more money is always the most important thing. They would kill themselves if that would somehow benefit Nintendo.

There’s no reason for them to do this. They are still hosting the games and intend to for the foreseeable future. People act like it’s some impossible feat but Steam has been hosting their games for nearly 20 years now, and MS is taking great strides to ensure much of their old library is accessible.

I have yet to understand why is this an issue. I assume it’s just Snoy shitposting and people with low IQ and poor reading comprehension.

You will be able to download your previously purchased games.
The thing you will not be able to do is purchase new games.

Where’s the problem? You really want to buy the digital version of a 3DS game in 2030?

"Nintendo Magic" at work.

>suddenly Any Forums cares about the Wii U

Kek, ResetEra was defending sony completely you lying faggot

its cancer but ive already got brain training on my wiiu so have coldboot. people who dont have a wiiu and want one for piracy should buy one before they stop you adding a credit card or points tho otherwise you wont be able to have coldboot

Attached: kirby cum.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Yes.

Yes

I don't think so.
wiiu.hacks.guide/

The wii u was profitable. Get your talking points straight.
Its Nintendo fans Schrödinger's cat, it didn't sell well and was a failure while at the same time being extremely profitable and a great success depending on which point you are arguing at the moment.

No they weren't lmao. There was hundreds of posts attacking Sony yet they're defending Nintendo over this

you need brain training for coldboot

Kek suddenly Any Forumsloves to buy digital games for a legacy, hackable console.

You’re fooling no one Snoys. Nobody cares about this. Cope.

Any Forums has always cared about the wii u, newfag.

Why would I give a fuck when my 3DS has been completely jailbroken and I can install full games from cia files?
Why would I give a fuck when practically every major game on the WiiU (minus XBX and that one weird ass JRPG that I don't even think was on the WiiU but just the Wii) has already been ported to the Switch?

Only for haxchi

I don't even know why anyone gave a fuck about ps3 stores shutting down. I understood getting mad about the cmos tho, I thought everybody was malding ober that one.

It sold a million for all sets combined, even the game maker editor that came from there and was later sold standalone outsold it. It honestly looks like a pretty decent toy for children, I don't really get the outrage.

>The wii u was profitable. Get your talking points straight.
Source? No one has ever argued it was a success when it comes to financials, they are just fond of its library and it does have some gems.

And you're seriously expecting them to give up and turn over their backs, just because Snoy did so as well...

Cute.

Take it easy, nincel, you made thread after thread for weeks about other hacked consoles, it's always okay when Nintendo does it. We know.

No they weren’t lmao, SonyEra always defends playstation and sony

>You could stop it
Nobody expected these stores to be open forever.
It's like stopping the tides bro.

I'm surprised they lastest this long in all honesty.
Hopefully Nintendo can start moving some of the better titles to the switch.
Phoenix Wright HD Collection 2, yes please.

It's better than doing nothing
Would you not try to change the future instead of letting it change by doing nothing?

yes and thats the only method to get coldboot

Guy who made the the Nintendo Turd comment here. Even I know this ain't true lol.
sauce: vgchartz.com/tools/hw_date.php

Attached: sales lul.png (3216x1214, 237.19K)

>nintedo shuts down the stores
>just pirate stuff instead
I don't see the damage considering the Wii U and 3ds are infamously easy to pirate with

>vgchartz
May as well pull numbers out of your ass, theyre just accurate

>Phoenix Wright HD Collection 2
This would be up to Capcom, but I hope they do it too honestly. I recently got my wife into PW through the Switch trilogy, and I don't want to tell her she has to go back to the 3DS to play 4-6.

I've always enjoyed it, going back to the Wii, hold the L and quit embarrassing yourself.

Genuinely shocked at the number of people going “just get excited for next product” in this thread. There were digital 3DS games that came out last year. This is incredibly fast to be doing this. Maybe it’s fine now because of piracy, but what if their next console isn’t as easy to hack?

Nintendo is trying to get away with acting like this is the industry standard, but not only is this record time for the closing of any major console storefront I’m aware of, MS and Steam haven’t closed anything (though buying games on the 360 is currently a major pain in the ass, it is possible—I bought American Nightmare late last year). It’s only through Sony and themselves that they have any precedent for this. Getting pissed at them now ensures a better future. Don’t let them decide they can just lock a massive part of their library in the fucking Disney vault such a short time after the console was active.

Kinda
wiiu.hacks.guide/#/tiramisu/autobooting

Nintendo is based

What are you retarded? I hate digital games. This is exactly why.

Pretty sure the game is the part that people bought it for

why the actual fuck would i care
my 3ds has been hacked for years

>nobody on Any Forums - Nintendogaf cares about this

That only means anyone who didnt mod their 3DS and Wii U can now do it guilt free.

>they can just lock a massive part of their library in the fucking Disney vault such a short time after the console was active.
they probs wanna close it so they can sell you the games on the switch pro via virtual console next year kek
oh this is only like a month old didn't hear about it nice

doesn't matter when I have a switch.

>muh premium cardboard game.
When should I expect the Nintendo Air to come out?

I don't care lol

Meanwhile snoys gobble up 50 cent plastic from sony

Attached: B913D600-B764-48E4-8EC4-2AC039FFE754.jpg (385x466, 56.68K)

does matter when its a storefront Nintendo has no reason to keep seperate from you and how it puts a timer on the switch itself. So sorry you can't play your games anymore so sorry.

Yeah no one cares. If you are too retarded to have hacked your Wii U or 3DS by now, then I dunno what to tell you

>Snoys are so mindbroken they keep spamming threads about Nintendo and get assblasted because no one gives a shit about them
Don't you have anything better to do? Maybe try playing some games? Oh, sorry...

>acts like a fanboy consoomer
>gets the appropriate albeit rare punishment for it
Cry some moar npc

Attached: 1638825340570.png (1861x1213, 1.12M)

Nintendo has goten away with a lot off thing they are unstoppable and they know it, I just hope they don't introduce NFT, if they do we are fucked