He played on Merciful

>he played on Merciful

Attached: 1645024649659.png (600x577, 228.94K)

Currently playing on normal and difficulty has been overblown. I did play p3 before but I doubt it is a huge factor

nobody does this except for journalists
i don't know why people overhype the difficulty so much, it's genuinely easier than both SMT4 Apocalypse, SMT5 and many other megaten titles

>overblown
literally everyone said normal was too easy, people saying it’s hard played on hard

4 is literally brainless after naraku, the only harder games are 5 and strange journey

It's mostly for newfags unable to deal with Matador. But even then Fog Breath turns most of the game into a breeze, so no idea how it got this reputation.

i wasn't talking about 4, i was talking about 4 Apocalypse

>people saying it’s hard played on hard
They are idiots because HM is a joke.

4A isn’t hard either, it’s just consistently easy until YHVH, where 4 was the opposite with Minotaur

I have more respect for people who play on easy mode than normal. Simply due to the fact that those who play on easy usually just want to see the story while people that play on normal are simple faggots who cant play on hard mode.

it has a good difficulty curve in my opinion and you can definitely not break it as easily as nocturne

Matador filters a lot of people. Once you pass him the most challenging/frustrating part of the game is how much progress you potentially lose if you die.

>wanting to watch a movie is more respectable than playing the baseline difficulty
embarrassing post, just admit you play on easy so we can laugh at you

>so no idea how it got this reputation.
It got this reputation around the 2010s thanks to /r/megaten and /smtg/ as people wanted to make fun of nusona fans by bragging that Nocturne and Strange Journey are "hard" games when compared to Persona 3 & 4.
Which is pretty fucking absurd, given how Persona 3 is more challenging than Nocturne or how they didn't use DDS 1 & 2 as a example of a "hard SMT game".

Attached: 1644968144425.png (1040x701, 834.4K)

>given how Persona 3 is more challenging than Nocturne
you could just say p3 was your first video game, it’s a joke apart from muh table being a minor annoyance

>didn't use DDS 1 & 2 as a example of a "hard SMT game"
because they aren’t? More than p3 sure but not more than other mainline games

>because they aren’t?

Attached: 79-105.jpg (640x480, 92.68K)

>600-700hp
lol the guy taking the screenshot is so fucked

Please your omnipotence!

Honestly matador wasnt that hard for me. Raidou(first fight) took me more attempts

>NG+ secret boss means the game is hard

>literally everyone said normal was too easy, people saying it’s hard played on hard
I was never under that impression. I thought that they meant in general. If that is the case I feel kinda bad for playing it on normal
captcha: SMTNY

matador is a check of do you have sukukaja and media? if you don't you're probably not going to win and as the game goes on, sukukaja and party wide healing spell solve pretty much every boss