Have they EVER made a good game?

And I mean game, not coomer bait

Attached: Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png (255x170, 6.94K)

Just 1

Attached: GunZ-The-Duel.jpg (1240x700, 130.91K)

LobCorp/Ruina
Otherwise, no

No.

Attached: 1644385192322.png (506x438, 232.32K)

It is actually stunning how creatively bankrupt one nation can be.

Kingdom Under Fire

They’ve come to save the industry

Attached: 8665F17D-E1F7-4E3B-97D5-4D7B69233DE5.jpg (1440x810, 809.29K)

Maybe KoF. But apart from that they were the ones who popularized the F2P+Gacha model in video games so fuck those gooks.

Isn't their economy entirely controlled by like one giant family or something?
I think they probably have a tight grip on all tech industries including vidya which is why the only games coming out of them are MMORPGs and gachashit.

Pangya

There was at least one.

Attached: Снимок экрана от 2022-02-14 20-04-31.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Just 10 years ago, all Koreans played was starcraft II and it had been like this since the 90’s. There was no incentive for young graduates of computer science to get into development because their taste was so limited

Grand Chase was fun. Shame they killed it for elsword which was hot garbage. I heard they were doing a reboot, what happened to that.

I've only seen two truly soulless cities travelling. The 1st was Los Angeles and the 2nd was Seoul.

I didn't know that Pepsi make games

RO

Yes

Attached: 1621533598159.jpg (2533x3909, 1.24M)

Seoul felt like if Tokyo went through a financial crisis for 20 years and had none of the interesting cultural parts

FPBP

>KoF
King of fighters? I'm pretty sure that's not korean

For me it looked like 90s - 2000s Asia.

It's been up for a couple of months already

a nation so utterly plastic and soulless, they never made a good game

Not sure about what that would entail personally but it was quite jarring coming from Tokyo to Seoul and expecting it to be somewhat similar. Which yes it was stupid of me considering SK history, but still, you hear all this stuff about how SK is an economic miracle etc, you kind of expect it to be as clean and shiney as Singapore or something, but nah it was like the most rundown parts of Tokyo without any charm and way less friendly locals (somehow they managed to be even more stale than Tokyo people). Oh and all the drunk old dudes shouting at my girlfriend lol

Ragnarok Online
Gunz the Duel
2 Moons
PristonTale

The games of my child/preteenagehood were actually mostly Korean now that I think about it

Attached: 332736781d.jpg (200x200, 14.89K)

think he's talking about this

Attached: xbox_kingdom_under_fire_crusades_p_1i4p0m.jpg (1502x2159, 822.3K)

Fucking retard

Yeah, i'm working at a travel company and the people who want to visit Korea are all youngster or koreaboo, kpop landwhale, and even then most of them after finished their trip doesn't want to go to korea ever again, its fucking boring country when all their cultured are forgotten or dead, fucking kpop and starcraft, give me fucking break they aren't cultures just soulless modern entertainment \
Japan is much more enjoyable but pretty expensive

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1279, 194.82K)

I played PristonTale back when the only quests it had were the job ascencion quests. The game was a typical korean grindfest, and I loved every minute of it.

unironically better than DDR.

Attached: pump it up.jpg (1000x1000, 129.59K)

The game just oozed soul only rivaled by RO and RO is soul: the game

Attached: mortier24.jpg (480x360, 42.69K)

GunZ
Ragnarok Online
Maplestory
All Soulful games that had a lot of issues with grinding/p2w/shitty netcode. But still good games even with that.

Dragon Nest

>soulful
>grinfest
>p2w
>auto click gookshit
So they aren't soulful, got it

Gunz the Duel
Maplestory
Ragnarok
Kingdom under Fire
Lobotomy Corp
Library of Ruina
Troubleshooter: abandoned children.

Attached: 1644315252904.png (600x450, 401.58K)

Lost ark

>to be as clean and shiney as Singapore or something
I was really shocked when I was walking more or less clean street, decided to turn behind building and saw floor which is full of cigarette butts, garbage and everyone was smoking.