I kind of loved it

i kind of loved it

Attached: death stranding.jpg (1024x1024, 289.86K)

Same and I want a sequel that expands on the traversal

Ok man

if they do a sequel they better let us go to the moon and give us the ECA suit or I'll seethe.

Attached: ECA - Extra Vehicular Creative Activity Suit.jpg (1750x2160, 819.11K)

Ryan Gosling will be the MC in Kojima's next game

Attached: 1644402467395.jpg (1440x1440, 167.51K)

Easily one of the best games of the last decade.

Me too, I only wish there was more challenge from going around.
And I don't mean enemies, but the world, terrain and wheather.

Is the director's cut actually worth it?

vehicles seem antithetical to the design of the game, so i would have removed them if I were in charge. I also would have made the game way shorter which much more emphasis placed on the main missions, possibly not even have missions at all, just have a naturally flowing campaign that is all about the mood Kojima wanted to create with the atmospheric walking, because clearly that is where the game feels at its most inspired, riding bikes or trucks isn't evocative of anything, they feel and look janky

Death Stranding as a 20-25 hour long walking simulator would have been kino.
>but the world, terrain and wheather.
Yeah. Timefall should have actually posed a threat, the intro to the game made it seem like it was going to be, but it's more like a minor inconvenience that is at worst going to damage your containers.

I gave this game a second chance.

Not burning myself out by trying to 5* everything ASAP helps out a lot. Just saw the Heartman scene and did the weird WW2 segment and about to bring the First Prepper online

Sam's actions are justified because the baby isn't his own.
As a moral actor, Sam stands on the highest ground inaccessible to most and rejected by modern society.

the vehicles should have had the same balance mechanic, so they're always a chance you can flip your truck on its side.

Attached: 16450175881492.jpg (800x450, 336.81K)

I found it be boring and tedious, if you dont play it Online with others its a really repetitive and dull video game, the only good things about it is that it looks good and it has excellent directing.

the trucks should have been heavy as fuck and impossible to drive on anything but flat terrain, and the bikes should have been easily broken by rougher terrain if they insisted on having them in the game.

I think the story ended, user. The timefall didn't exist in the end which is why I liked it. It was a complete game.

Does the game have inverted camera controls?

>And I don't mean enemies, but the world, terrain and wheather.
It already filtered a lot of people. I don't think they could afford filtering a lot more.

How can one poster be so right? The game was way too long. It's funny how people call The Last of Us a movie sim when Death Stranding had nearly twice the amount of cutscenes.

>this game is so boring lets play something else
>f-filtered!

Yes, and?

I dunno, I find it extremely satisfying to steal an enemy truck and effortlessly traverse terrain that would otherwise give me shit.

Just finidshed he mountain arc. Literally 11/10 game experience

>climb varous peaks like Reinhold MEssner including falling rocks, whiteouts, BTs and gereral harsh climate
>ziplines are introduced
>freindly ladders and ropes left everywhere
>ZIPLINES

Kino game. Kojima just for this alone is forever redeemed.

Drop the story, make it a traversal MMO

Theres a limitless mount everest, you along with everyone else are trying to climb to the top. Along the way you may find other players to help each other or corpses with materials. Into the Abyys but backwards. Just one massive fucking treacherous mountain range.

>Theres a limitless mount everest, you along with everyone else are trying to climb to the top.

How is this not a game yet? Including different routes and weather conditions.

I bought it, but I'm just not sold on it.

it was nice connecting the mountain and seeing several ziplines already up. Granted I had to add a few of my own but now I can go from Mountain Knot to the Spritualist in a minute

Pls dont steal my idea unless you are Kojima. But yeah, it would even have the same idea of “uncharted territory that everyone yearns to explore” The idea that a player could be the first one to reach the top of the mountain would fuel a lot of interest. Like, it would be a years long process to actually achieve it. You would have to literally rely on the corpses of fallen players to have enough oxygen/ladders/ropes to even make it up that far. Full climbing teams and shit.

>using the sticky gun to retrieve lunar cargo in zero gravity
Kino

It's the most Kojima thing Kojima has ever made. Keep on keeping on.