So if people are too stupid to stop buying trash should government get involved?

So if people are too stupid to stop buying trash should government get involved?

Attached: 71FDEEBA-D609-4B60-987C-B4182A6D9491.jpg (750x752, 112.72K)

>should government get involved?
the answer to that is always NO, unless we talk about justice and military affairs

I miss him so much, bros.

Attached: 0e29puwohikwjke.qj,k.jpg (800x1066, 261.71K)

>should government get involved
The government is terrorist organisation that uses its militant mooks (police and army) to enslave humanity.

Yes

Why would the government step in? If people are too dumb to keep their money that's their problem.

You forget people are made to be slaves. Look how they are without slavery

When people get too stupid, yes. Sometimes, just sometimes, the people do need to be protected from their own stupidity.

I would say yes, but bank and corporations own the government, so no.

>may have sold
lol they obviously did sell that much. Probably more. Gotta love preorders.

>Play San Andreas remaster for free on gamepass
>Decide I’m going to 100% the game all over again
>Get to the Bloodbowl stadium event in San Fierro
>Finish it
>Game crashes any time I try to save the game afterwards
>Google the issue
>Turns out that doing the bloodbowl event in San Fierro corrupts your save file and makes it impossible to save
>Months after launch and San Andreas remastered is literally impossible to 100%

Fuck Rockstar.

Most of those are probably on mobile, who are the target audience in the first place

The government should have absolute control over people's lives. The peasantry are too stupid to be left to their own devices.

>needing online validation for an infantile passtime

>he says unironically on an online board dedicated to that same infantile pastime

Nah, dictatorships are only good when the government does what i want, otherwise they are cringe and a violation of human rights

I'm not the one looking for validation through 'achievements'. I just see a game for the recreational passtime it is and get my enjoyment from actually playing them. Achievements are just a way to make turn retards into pseudo-OCD-ers and make part of the consumers them hold onto games for longer so the first few weeks have higher sales numbers :)

no, why would they? I'm totally fine with retards losing all their money.

>vote with your vallet bro

Yes. Me good. Not me bad. Me must destroy all that is not me so me can be safe. Me. MEEEEE. MEEEEEEEEE. MUH. MUH! MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I’m not even doing it for achievements. I just want the in game rewards for 100% completion.

Ah ok then it sucks. still get a life though.

I’m not cause life gets worse for me

>Take-Two just gave its quarterly earnings report, during which the company said the trilogy, "significantly exceed[ed] our commercial expectations." That's nice to hear, even if it doesn't really tell the whole story, as companies can essentially set whatever metrics they want internally and then say a game exceeded them.
>But a bit of clever math on the part of VGC might have gotten at its actual sales metrics. Take-Two reported that the entire GTA series to date has sold over 370 million copies, while GTA V has sold over 160 million on its own as of the quarter's end in January. That's up from the numbers they reported last quarter of 355 million for the series, and 155 million for GTA V alone. If you look back at earnings reports from recent past quarters, it's fairly consistent that GTA V's sales line up exactly with overall series sales increases — but there's a 10 million unit discrepancy.
>With no other major GTA titles releasing during that period, that makes it reasonably likely that the GTA Trilogy was largely responsible for the remaining 10 million sales — and that's just from its November release through December, not counting what it may have sold in January or the first week of February.
So basically VGC said the collection sold 10 million because Take-Two was vague as shit and presented "franchise sales" and so this could be total bullshit

Government is needed to regulate pretty much everything. All the food and medicine would be total garbage and dangerous without it.

>Yes. Me good. Not me bad. Me must destroy all that is not me so me can be safe. Me. MEEEEE. MEEEEEEEEE. MUH. MUH! MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: 467.jpg (1034x1264, 70.58K)

>government intervention over a subpar video game
why is Any Forums so fucking stupid

>I'm not the one looking for validation through 'achievements
Then fuck off, nigger

Attached: 1617250715234.png (400x450, 20.25K)

Yea. My goals are good, and anyone who holds opposing goals are bad.

You utter fucking retard. The reason we have bad food and bad medicine is precisely because of government regulations fucking up the market. If we had completely free capitalism, the market would self-correct any even of low quality stuff, because companies would properly compete for your money.

Government literally exists for the sole purpose to protect retarded citizen from their own stupidity, so yeah.