Why does Chris hate her so much?

Attached: Resident Evil 6 20200402160506_2.jpg (1920x1080, 236.16K)

She stands between Leon and continuing the Redfield bloodline

Didn't she kill his boyfriend or something?

>Leon will never give up on his Chinese spy gf, and will chase her for another 20 years if he has to. Chris is a coward, and will never fuck Jill because he's too much of a pussy married to his job. The Redfield bloodline will disappear forever and it will be all his fault.

Attached: 20200402172840_1.jpg (1920x1080, 287.69K)

Bump

She got his team killed. You know, those nameless assholes we saw in a thirty second cutscene. Really good guys though.

Killed his team, wants to climb the great wall of vagina.

Wasn't that Carla tho? Did Chris ever found out that it wasn't Ada?

Attached: Residendt Evil 6 Render #14.jpg (1920x1080, 651.16K)

Because a doppleganger named Carla Radames that was giving experimental surgery to look like Ada because Kenpachi's voice actor had a boner for. This resentment caused her to go rogue and she killed Chris and Piers' team.
Chris mistook the doppleganger for her and tried to bring her to justice. It came to light that Carla was actually a virologist piece of shit, just like Wesker, Simmons, Spencer, Marcus and Ashford.
This isn't to excuse Ada, as she helped Wesker obtain the G-Virus and the Plagas sample, which in turn caused the deaths of millions of people around the world in not only a horrendous ego death, but usually biological and nuclear fire.

TL;DR: Leon is the biggest simp in the history of the universe and Ada is the Toriel of the Resident Evil series who is never held accountable for the fact she's a very large percentage of why shit goes so bad in the Resident Evil universe. She's also a literal terrorist.
And she was a good friend.

Attached: evan-scale-resident-evil-2[1].jpg (2000x3325, 1.4M)

You need to see her from his point of view
>"Commander Redfield, here's the info about that Ada Wong"
>Let's see: a mercenary super spy who is a survivor of the Raccoon City incident, huh, I think I read her name somewhere, she took a sample of the G virus and sold it to some company, so she doesnt care at all about bioweapons destroying humanity in order to fill her pockets or working for people like Umbrella, wait what's this, she also is the one who took a Las Plagas sample from that crazy cult and gave it, to WESKER? She is as bad as any bioterrorist, how did Leon not stop her when he was caught up saving the president's daughter?
There's also the second movie incident in which she, again, took a sample from the new enhanced Las Plagas virus, the movie literally ends with her presenting a bid war for it.

I dont think anyone but Simmons and Ada knew about Carla and she made sure to erase all the evidence at the end of her route.

yea that was carla
i don't recall chris finding out about carla in re6 unless it was in some bonus material or something
he tells leon that ada is dead after carla is sniped on the ship and falls to a lower deck but i don't think he witness' carla in goo form or ada helping leon after that, nor is it mentioned.

Bump

>You shouldn't sleep on the job

because ada is a bitch

Attached: 923566.jpg (834x1079, 105.43K)

he thinks that if he eliminates all gook women around Leon he will finally fuck Claire. That is of course a pipe dream

that's an alien

Attached: Ada 1561681561189.webm (580x520, 1.92M)

Ada a cute, SUPER CUTE

Attached: 20200402003015_1.jpg (1920x1080, 351.35K)

Attached: 20200402144600_1.jpg (1920x1080, 227.67K)

Isnt Ada literally a terrorist at this point?

She was a terrorist by 4 when it's shown that she got a sample to give it to Wesker.

I thought the joke was that Chris can’t have kids so that’s why he won’t fuck Jill

Attached: Ada 1636577888742.png (613x481, 454.74K)

She has always been a mercenary/spy. She just works for whoever pays the highest.
Then if they want to do stuff she doesnt actually agree with she tries to fuck them over sneakily.