Elden ring

>game doesn't have as good graphics as RDR2 or dying light 2
>still requires higher specs
is this a case of prease understandu optimization?

Attached: elden ring u wot.jpg (863x1214, 86.52K)

>played the network demo just fine on my base PS4
>my giga PC can't run the game
Why can't japanbros learn how to operate computer?

she's so hot...

Attached: 140231989ffbc99f56a3c9a1fdd7b859.jpg (1097x1525, 348.84K)

>Japan eternally sucking Sony's dick in the name of nationalism.

sex

>mega pc
literally six year old hardware as minimum specs

Attached: ok.jpg (1024x926, 172.03K)

How's the switch version? Oh wait, lmao
Shitch has no games.

>sub 30 fps
>fine
No idea what you mean by "giga PC" if you can't get a better result than 30fps.

13 year old engine bitch.

>acting like you know what you're talking about

Unity is almost 20 years old. Same with unreal. Same with game maker.

>engine updates? No such thing! They stay the same forever! New fancier graphics and mechanics are just...uh...magically added!

still re using those animations. cope.

system requirements don't mean much these days, sometimes you it can run well even with below spec pc and other times it runs like shit even on recommended PC, it really depends on optimization

the most important animations - attacks for ALL types of weapons got like a 500% increase in animations
now cope.

PC port is basically the same as next gen consoles, is that so hard to understand?

>almost as wide as her head
terrible art

>Believe in official system requirements
>In 2022
Here are the most popular gpu's and if they're not fucked up optimisation you can play with them.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-16 181602.png (311x405, 43.71K)

>requirements higher than modern games
>looks like shit compared to them
I would happily go out and buy better hardware if the graphics actually looked next gen.

Kek my card isnt even in the list

Getting a 1060 for like 100 bucks felt so fucking good when are prices gonna not be shit

I dont feel so bad about my 1050 anymore

miyazaki is the only dev that I know of that is "taken seriously" despite blatantly putting his fetish in his games

Attached: 1645025060317.gif (622x401, 2.98M)

>tfw RX 570
Am I going to make it?

The sheer amount of whinging about the requirements is a bit bizzare, are there so many third-worlders on Any Forums?

>if we create about a dozen threads a day against the game we will be able to give it a negative perception.
What is this mentality? I know the average IQ on Any Forums is low but how would this even work. Are they so blinded by rage they think Any Forums is a hivemind? They'd have better luck spamming pro-elden ring threads and shitting on anyone who disagrees

Some pantyhose would have been better.

They're just feet, man. Meme overexposure of the fetish doesn't make bare feet erotic to anyone but the fetishists.

I honestly don't even know what this crap is about. Why bother spending so much of your time bothering trying to make people not like a video game of all things.

Haven’t you heard user?
It’s us footfags running most of the world these days

Autism and/or some other mental illness.
Why else would you be spamming crap to hurt brand X.