Does Cloud have ptsd?

Does Cloud have ptsd?
This picture made me wonder what could they be watching where Tifa might want to cover his eyes. If it's some kind of medical experimentation or torture scene, that'd be something she might be concerned about triggering him (in the medical sense).
Some people give Tifa shit for withholding the truth from Cloud partially out of fear for his reaction, but she's always been more concerned about his mental state than he himself has been.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_Ebk2CogXgAAs0tF_jpg.jpg (1700x1169, 311.82K)

I mean, uh, Tifa is better with big titties than small titties.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_FHiat9FaUAgllWf_jpg.jpg (540x960, 224.14K)

he's definitely not mentally sane

Mental state is a joke, if you aren't planning to shoot yourself at least today you are fine

That doesn't really sound like advice coming from someone in a positive mental state, but I get what you mean.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_FICZ61lUUAAseTC_png.png (800x600, 546.96K)

I feel like people focus too much on Tifa's sweet cans and not enough on the fact that she sticks by Cloud when he's clearly fucked up, stays by his side when he's a vegetable, and helps him get his shit together inside his shattered mind.
How the fuck do people think Aerith is the love interest in this game?

Attached: IMG_5428.png (1026x1038, 705.4K)

Wouldn't Cloud's mind fracturing and creating a fake, brooding SOLDIER persona to cope with his situation make a pretty clear cut case for PTSD?

tifa feet

Would it? We don't know if it's ptsd or a result of the experiment. All the other subjects were left shells of themselves too.

Pretty sure he does, yeah. He created an entirely new persona in order to cope with the shit he saw at Nibelheim.

He's clearly severely fucked in the head during FF7, but by the end of the game he mostly got his shit back together again with her help.

Don't care about anything they did with his character after the original game, cause everything after that was garbage.

You need to get into theorycrafting youtube. Stop caring about the story being "good" or "bad" and watch people talk about the lore for hours and hours and hours.
Soon you won't actually care what is happening in the plot anymore and all that matters is what it adds to the lore.

For example Nero showing up in Remake is not good for the story, but it IS good for the lore and the theories.
Once you're a fan of FF7 theorycrafting literally everything that happens in the story, no matter what, is good - because it expands the lore. You can apply this to all the FF games and suddenly "bad writing" or "plotholes" simply disappear.

OP here. I cope with the Compilation as is, enjoying the small bits of good stuff and suffering the garbage, but everything you just said sounds like a fucking nightmare.

Attached: 1600367387752.webm (1108x1080, 2.92M)

I can't tell if this is some ironic bait or if you're serious and it's just a gigacope with the sequels/spinoffs being garbage.

I think he's joking but then again, have you ever seen the ffvii theorycrafting world? it literally is just like that

Attached: 358943543.png (746x1200, 660.42K)

They all have PTSD, that's like their whole thing.

>dude who cares if the story is shit, check out chadley's buttons
I will never understand these people

How do you even notice such a tiny detail to begin with?

When you masturbate to Chadley a lot it's fun to notice new things

Looking at the game as a whole, it's a mess. So people go through it with a fine toothed comb to find whatever they can to convince themselves it's "interesting"
They prefer "interesting" to "good"

Same shit happened with FF8. The game is a mess, but people who are desperate to like it will become hyperfocused on one single line of dialogue or one single background detail and try to extrapolate a huge convoluted headcanon that proves the whole game is actually secretly good, but the developers just decided to hide the good story under a bad one for some reason.

That generally happens a bit after Aeris (Aerith with those with a lisp) gets that hot butter knife through her if we're being fair.

I don't know why some people still cling to the "SQUALL IS DEAD" theory like a life preserver, when the guy who actually wrote the game straight up said it was wrong. He considered it an interesting theory, admittedly, but still.