Leave Elden Ring to me

Leave Elden Ring to me.

Attached: Jack_from_Stranger_of_Paradise.png (1089x2935, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2022/02/stranger-of-paradise-final-fantasy-origin-details-marilith-the-lufenians-expert-jobs-and-new-locations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do not Respect Fromsoft strength.

Who actually want this?
Where's my Nioh 3?

Is Jack's game going to filter Fromtards like Nioh 2 did?

Are you crazy or just have incredibly poor taste?
A cringe kino game with potential for true kino using Team Ninja's fantastic gameplay built from Nioh's systems sounds awesome.
Let them do something different for a while and we'll get a new Nioh game when it will feel fresh again. Nioh 2 isn't even 2 years old yet.

Bullshit

>Barry now trying to get the SoP and Elden Ring fans to fight

Is this because no one is interested in Forespoken?

The lady Jack's seen with in the Field Cutscene got a full model reveal.

Full article here, also some spoilers such as
Jed being in the heavenly Wheat Field
gematsu.com/2022/02/stranger-of-paradise-final-fantasy-origin-details-marilith-the-lufenians-expert-jobs-and-new-locations

Attached: Stranger-of-Paradise-Final-Fantasy-Origin_2022_02-15-22_004-768x1365.png (768x1365, 647.01K)

Some new zones got shown off as well.

Attached: Mount Gulg.jpg (768x432, 42.07K)

Attached: The Ancients Tower.jpg (768x432, 46.96K)

Is there a single barefoot waifu in this game?

Feel free to guess what games they're referencing. This is the last zone pic.

Attached: The Wicked Arbor.jpg (768x432, 62.48K)

That can't be VIII's fire cavern, it's got weird pots and that door. Where are they taking Gulg from?

I've got no clue, Ancient Tower and Wicked Arbor could be 9 and X respectively. But for Gulg I've got no idea. Maybe some of the earlier games?

I haven't kept up with the game since the demo came out. I'm reading this PS blog about the classes and it makes me really hype for the game but I don't understand how the job system works. I remember you could switch jobs mid-fight in the demo but it still feels kind of restricting and I remember in the demo job switching wasn't instant or something making it feel a bit clunky.
Anyone know if they've addressed this since?

Absolutely love Nioh so I 100% trust TN to create a fun game but the job system seems a bit weird to me. Like mini-movesets

Attached: 1639984275145.png (1200x1080, 983.16K)

No, sit the fuck down. Leave it to me. FOR THE CHAOS GODS!

Attached: Screenshot_20220216-091141_YouTube.jpg (2400x1080, 727.9K)

I believe what I've read in these threads is that Job switching between your two jobs is instant if you combo it right.

I just remembered, isn't there some kind of moveset customization for weapons? I think you had to unlock them or get to a high level in a job to unlock skills that can be used in a custom moveset without having to specifically use that job

A lot of questions in this thread that could be more easily answered by watching some gameplay of the last demo than asking the third worst board on Any Forums

This might just be the best FF to date and also a great Nioh game

Attached: Strangers of Kino.jpg (1920x1075, 752.06K)

Finally, a full render of Marlith

Attached: Marlith.png (1920x3413, 2.76M)

was there another demo? I only remember the one. either way it's not like most people that play that would pop up would be any good

Kraken's render

Attached: Krakenlaking.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

>epic store
lol

Lich

Attached: Lich Nigga, more like Bitch Nigga.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

And to wrap this up.
Tiamat.

Attached: Tiamat.png (768x1365, 792.84K)

but i want to make a character with big boobs

>No respecting Jack's manhood

Attached: Jack punch.jpg (1922x1078, 881.3K)