Water

Love that water. Great looking water.

Attached: water.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

Screenshot looks shit cause I took a youtube screenshot and then made it jpeg.

But it's amazing if you play it.

I won't play it.

Yeah not many people can find or afford a ps5 these days I get it.

i can afford one and I don't want one

cope

Tell me you're not seriously playing a robot dinosaur game as an adult. This shit looks like a crossover between Clash of Clans and Transformers.

tranny

Attached: a2aaa.png (318x224, 7.41K)

I'll watch the full gameplay without commentary game on YouTube

Attached: 1624374512367.png (1080x607, 488.6K)

wow this actually looks nice

I would unironically enjoy a game where I can build robot dinosaurs or make them evolve or some shit without any of that open-world stuff

game looks amazing. love everything about it and i don't care it's a cross-gen game it's the most next gen game i've seen in the year and a bit since the consoles launched.

Says the user posting on Any Forums

Attached: 1475723401164.jpg (750x537, 97.02K)

said by someone who's mom wont get him one

Same, I got a PC instead.

Environments looks very naisu, decima engine is truly something else.

But you’ll pretend you did

Only niggers buy (loot) playstations.

good thing it's coming to PC, so everyone can enjoy it for FREE

Very pretty game, just like the first one. Sadly the writing is unbearable and the gameplay is boring Sony slop.

the ripples in the water aren't dynamic, they're prerendered via a particle system. literally lastgen and my handmade indie game has better water desu

Actually looks next gen

I can't get any reviews of people talking about gameplay improvements that aren't on a meta scale like sidequests or whatever the fuck. I want to know what actual moment-to-moment gameplay improvements it has. The gameplay trailer obviously showed improvements to anyone that played the first game but I want to know what's actually different and improved about it

I have a PS5, and I played horizon but I had to put it down after 6 hours because of overall open world fatigue. Didn't think the combat and exploration was good enough to keep me going and started to skip most cutscenes.

I need an honest answer: is the sequel much better? I might give it a try in that case.

water doesnt look like that irl
wtf is this

yeh decima is crazy. some of the effects it can push out are awesome.

>he doesnt have a ps5 to go with his pc
ok poorfag

Daily reminder this gay ass game is made for woman and faggots.

Attached: 1644627980008.jpg (440x498, 21.38K)

Already coping I see

Very pretty game just like the first, I'll pick it up when I can get it for 10 bucks on pc.

Can I use this game to bait women into being my girlfriends?

>water thread
>console war retards shit it up
Post nice water

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg (3633x1500, 1.06M)

Daily reminder this game is made for woman and faggots. Also OP is a faggot for shittin up the board posting this faggy ass shit

Attached: 1639406807068m.jpg (909x1024, 94.15K)

based water user

Hello discord. Taking a break from elden flop threads I see.