Name a bigger comeback… and they’re STILL going and giving updates for free...

Name a bigger comeback… and they’re STILL going and giving updates for free. Why do cybertrannies compare the work ethic of the two?

Attached: 5C20B4DF-D55E-4394-9BA1-C2ED86813FA2.jpg (828x1429, 646.49K)

they are only able to continue releasing updates "for free" by using the money they tricked people into paying for a broken game in the first place

Is this worth $23? Lowest so far has been $20

>combat overhaul
>Looks exactly the same

shame about all that squandered goodwill after that terrible launch

True, but barefoot lying hipster could have taken the money and ran. For whatever reason he decided to try and repair the game and salvage his reputation from being a conman.

sounds like they're putting that money to good use

They are securing their future jobs

They couldn’t have found work even if the studio dissolved

These content updates are an advertisement in themselves

Mind you that the game still isn’t free

fuck off redditor

>They couldn’t have found work even if the studio dissolved
Would they have even needed to?

Here's the thing. If they release their next game and it's actually good on launch, then I'll trust this company again. But fixing a game years after it came out is extremely scummy behavior, because most people will have already dropped the game by then. Most people who bought this game never got to play it in a good state. It's not a good business model.

They've gotten it back by now for the most part. Everyone loves to jerk off Sean now.

>comeback
They cameback from a shit unplayable game to a mediocre game

Attached: 1635586246967.jpg (1080x1191, 97.22K)

You do realize the alternative working as an adult is killing your self right?

Reddit and YouTube drools over this game, fuck are you on about zoom zoom?

And I can tell you from personal experience what this is like. I was excited for Spore for years before it came out. The developers sold me on false promises that were not in the game. When I finally got the game after years of hype and put it in I dropped that shit 2 hours later and never came back to it. Even if they had fixed that game, there's nothing that could have brought me back to it. You cant burn out your audience and expect that 2 years later they'll come back to check if it's better yet.

Ths, the game is still fucking garbage.

dafuq you're talking about you sociopathic trash of a human being

You do realize they sold the game on their own website to make getting refunds harder right?

I don't know why, his game is still shit. These dlc releases haven't fixed the gmaes core problems.

>You do realize the alternative working as an adult is killing your self right?
Only if you don't have the money to retire, I'm pretty sure they made plenty of money from sales.

So how's the game today? It gets discounted to 30.- occasionally. Still too high that I would bother, but I might buy it for me and a friend when it's 20.

Attached: Hop in faggot.jpg (1366x1025, 881.35K)

>Name a bigger comeback
ffxiv
Although no man sky is still impressive

The key of cussing like an adult is not to do it too much

Attached: 14AE9A56-ABDD-4AE4-9750-15E10F3811B9.png (900x676, 395.02K)

Still bad, now it just has more bad stuff in it, so some people act like it's a compeltely new game. It's still the same shit.

Ever heard of Neetbux?

goddamn reddit spacer phone poster cunt

Have they fixed the boring fucking gameplay? No? It's still a dogshit and boring.

They've only been able to update it this long because a bunch of Nu-Males how want their dream "le epic space game!!!" got suckered into buying at launch m.

game design still bad
survivor mode still shit

>”Oh yeah, No Man’s Sky. I heard that game got really good now!”
>”Are you going to play it?”
>”Probably not.”
Many such cases. Funny how they’re still tricking people into buying it because “oh they fixed it” but everyone who actually plays it still says it’s boring, tedious, and lacks a ton of promised shit.

When will you go back to r/greentext ?

It’s not about the money it’s about doing something so you won’t kill your self

That's a little rough don't you think.

Attached: 1645017603778.jpg (394x372, 13.95K)

is the game still 95% about shooting rocks?

Yes.

>phone poster
>frog poster
>not even cropped properly
>same fagging
Back to trash you go

>boring, tedious, and lacks a ton of promised shit.
You can call it boring and tedious but saying it’s lacking what was promised when you had obsessed internet nerds like you checking off list with every update is a lie. They already passed the BS he put out because he couldn’t shut his mouth due to overhype.

>active camo
Based fuck sentinel niggers