Mediocre gunplay

>mediocre gunplay
>please read a trillion notes to understand the story
>no final boss
great game, would buy again

Attached: 220px-D1IOd0BWsAAiX5T[1].jpg (220x243, 19.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8EJufYOzp8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great one playthrough game.

It's an SCP game user, reading the notes is the fun part

>reading notes is fun
holy fucking reddit

You realize SCP was started here, right retard?

But it is.

t. enjoys reading books in rpgs

I could have just gone to the SCP website and done that for free. Not that I paid for this boring game, mind you.

This game was worth it for the maze alone, if you disagree nobody cares, keep it to yourself

Yes but here you can walk around a facility and have gameplay in-between, and it's new concepts and SCPs instead of the same ones you've been reading for 10 years

I started playing Control last night.
Had a lot of fun, yeah the gun play a 'good not great' at the moment.
But I have a lot of funning exploring the enviroment and thinking about the plot.

This game wasted the potential of having a pretty robust and unique enemy variety but instead all it has are standard humanoid looking enemies with only a few optional boss fights having more outlandish designs.

I wish there was a game kinda like this that isn't this

And SCP game with an organization that somehow deals with far less frightening threats but manages to be more incompetent than most government bureaucracies. That is to say, it was a shitty knock off SCP game.

this, reading makes grug brain hurt

TAKE CONTROL

Just finished Alan Wake Remastered and was thinking of doing a Control replay but the thought of that fucking plant level is making me hesitate.

The plot is garbage, the characters suck besides the jannie and the last mission is crusty dogshit games blows shitlogs

Control can suck my shitty ass

youtu.be/8EJufYOzp8U
More soul than most games. I trust SAM LAGEE :DDDDDD

>wasting budget and development time on retarded videos while the game is clearly lacking in other areas
>soul
no, this is the kinda shit you add to your complete and soulful game to make it more soulful

You can tell the slope foreheaded nigger """"designers"""" at Remedy are a bunch of decaf latte drinking green tea sipping faggots who inhale their own farts in the meetings they have where they gloss over some concept art and call it a day.

There's certainly talented software engineers, whose labours are wasted on projects like Control. It's a crying shame and the lead designers should be drawn and quartered.

I started playing is since its been on my back log for a while and it was going off game pass. Love the scp vibe and the gameplay so decided to buy it. Having a great time so far. Very interesting game.