Tfw got spoiled on Lautrec long before I played the game

>tfw got spoiled on Lautrec long before I played the game
I have to ask, what was it like for blind players?

Attached: FA3117AD-5534-4A84-BFF3-D71201E81E8F.jpg (250x175, 11.51K)

They wouldn't be able to see him.

nothing special, the firekeeper wasn't even a character, and lautrec was barely one at all

i actually got creeped out by it and it was a pain in the ass using other bonfires that wasn't at the shrine, eventually i killed his bitch ass after like 20 tries and restored the firekeeper

Yurt but worse

nobody cared about the actual character. it sucked because you couldnt upgrade your flask there, but the biggest thing was that you couldnt sit at the bonfire you called home anymore.

i killed him like every NPC i saw

Attached: 1637348714269.gif (360x360, 2.45M)

Buy Elden Ring to find out :) :) :)

When I unlocked a prison cell and he started laughing maniacally I pretty much knew he was Yurt 2.0 but he ended up being Yurt 1.5. I let him live because I wanted to see what would happen.

Extremely confused, then pissed off when finally I realised the creepy fucker I rescued was probably the one who killed her. It was kind of nice to hear her talk after you brought her back, though.

Holy kek

Pain in the ass because basically your central hub is no longer accessible. But it was cool and I wish more games had the balls to take something away from the player. That's also why I absolutely love DS1 curse mechanic.

>rescue gold dude
>gives me item so I think he’s alright
>go back to firelink after awhile and can’t use bonfire anymore
What the hell?
>notice the fire keeper is dead and he’s gone
That motherfucker!
>didn’t know I could fight him later and just had firelink bonefire unusable first play through

Pretty much went like that

This. I thought the black eye orb was just the generic invasion orb and ignored it completely. By the time I got the red eye orb and realized something was weird it was time to fight gwyn.

I got softspoiled so I suspected he would come back and attack me, I didn't expect him to kill the firekeeper. I didn't stop playing until I found his ass and killed him, since I saved him from that cell it was my job to put him down.

i thought he was cool guy
i freed him and he thanked me and i felt super good about helping hip then i saw him at firelink shrine and felt even better knowing that he's there because he's got cool armour and seems like decent guy but then i get back to firelink shrine with my lord vessel and i cant use bonfire from there so i googled what the fuck happened and learned the truth and shit really shocked me

I killed the church dweller in bloodborne
I can't be the only one, she's sussy baka as fuck, looking like a creepy vampire who asks to send her people to suck the blood out of. also I don't care if it's canonically a male, those are female manners and voice

Just think, this is a part of Dark Souls that all zoomers have just straight up missed out on because of guides.
A truly impactful moment in the game just gone.

underrated

fucking asshole

fpbp

I was a bit confused because I barely even remembered he was there at the moment. Hell I even forgot about the black eye for quite a while, and that's even after being hinted by a friend about where to use it, my mind was always on other stuff. Also missed Petrus talking about him because I just never spoke to him after he tried to get my souls for info.

I just recently played Demon's Souls and THAT one got me fucking good. I'm glad I wasn't fully spoiled on how it was going to transpire, I liked it a lot more.

didn't even care other than my fire being unusable