Replaying New Vegas for the 30th time

>"Hmmmmm, I think I'll side with House again"

Attached: 1609424733970.png (798x990, 1.19M)

>replay New Vegas
>install a bunch of QoL mods
>proceed to kill everyone on the map
>again
>uninstall
how do people spice things up for themselves in this game to warrant repeat playthroughs? i always get bored past the Novac/Benny portion.

For me, I just like walking around shooting enemies and hoarding items and completing quests for the rightful ruler of Vegas. It is like Mario, I can just do the same thing over and over and it is enjoyable. Throw in content and gameplay mods and I can play the same game forever.

Go to Vegas through alternative routes, and shoot your way and gamble until you're around level 9-10, then do all DLCs in release order. After that, do the main quest from time to time, while exploring the map and doing challenges.

Decide to get mods working that looked interesting but I never tried when I'm bored of all my other games.

PLAY A BETTER GAME

Attached: b9d.jpg (1200x1488, 288.95K)

I tried replaying Fallout 3 recently. I got bored during Broken Steel.

The Pitt was fun. I sided with Ashur.

Attached: 1628708509101.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

do the fucking point lookout

the best thing you can play
also do operation anchorage for the best weapons of the game

Attached: 1630001009712.png (800x800, 307.59K)

I was gonna do Point Lookout, but I got bored before I got around to it. So I uninstalled without doing it! LOL!
>also do operation anchorage for the best weapons of the game
Metal Blaster is the best weapon in the game.

I may replay it again with TTW, but I just want to play NV no.

>Any Forums is now filled with people nostalgic about F3 and NV
we lost boomer Any Forumsros

House is the objectively correct choice.

Caesar's Legion is a bunch of Roman LARPers who will fall apart into chaos the second Caesar dies

NCR is a corrupt cleptocracy who rules by force, and is destined to fuck up Vegas and everyone around them.

Yes Man is just anarchy, with raiders and fiends running everything. Eventually, ruining the one place in the world that still has a chance to become an oasis in the chaos

Mr. House is the only one of the factions which has goals that ultimately benefit all of humanity, the will to enact his plan, and the military power to enforce a reasonable peace.

I say this as someone who loves and supports democracy today. In the post apocalypse, concessions must be made until a more viable alternative is possible.

sad

taking the strip with yes man and his army is synonymous with house to me since the couriers goals are mine and while I'm no mr house personally my courier is high int and charisma and I usually pick the morally sound choices. House is second best because hes not me and I dont know for a fact he won't fuck with me later, if I kill him and its just me and the bots id do the same shit as him but with an established line of succession, if house rules its house forever, dude's immortal. if his brain decays or something fucks up then thats rip to society.

>kills house, caesar, oliver and fiends leaders
>install Yes Man
>fucks off into sunset with alcoholic cowgirl
>maybe go show her Zion or something

Attached: Drifters.png (1080x1080, 763.62K)

LMAO YES, IS TOTAL FINE, MAN ENDING

Attached: 3324.png (1590x2083, 3.51M)

I don't want to rule the mojave, i just want to wander the land

Attached: Mailman.jpg (879x1698, 208.27K)

you will be killed by a legion or NCR spy
after you turn in a political figure your private life is over

imagine playing fallout without the express intention of being a single-handed post-nuclear disaster. If you dont go for the ending that results in the most bloodshed and suffering youre taking the easy way out.

I like being Roberts interior decorator, it fits the couriers character. A man with no home or obligations, a person who lives free, yet works for enjoyment, or a purpose.
With bad karma, House respects the courier out of fear

Attached: 8775889347845.jpg (837x637, 78.41K)

alright that's pretty based, I just always tackle it from the perspective of "everyone wants me to do shit, I might as well be head guy for all the work I do"

What the fuck is up with the sudden influx of ESLs shilling Fallout 3? Is it some kind of shitty forced meme I didn't catch up on?

That's why I'm going north, duh.

Attached: 1644900063792.jpg (604x604, 39.75K)

Attention:
OP is an autistic romanian welfare immigrant in italy that periodically picks some topic on a random board and shitposts it with intentionally broken english. He also spams Any Forums and posts his brown microdick in cuckold threads on /trash/
By allah he is worse than an indian, he's an actual, real-life gypsy.

Am I the only one who liked the ayy lmao dlc?

Why yes I do start a run of New Vegas weekly, how could you tell?

Attached: NV Chad 3.jpg (1125x633, 57.26K)