ITT

Flawed masterpieces

Attached: images (80).jpg (346x500, 33.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zombs-lair.com/future-cop-lapd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1387729968339.jpg (2045x1990, 2.1M)

Fire Emblem Conquest

I triggered a game breaking glitch I'm pretty sure and I'm still mad. The part where youre supposed to go down a path at night and get ambushed repeatedly, the enemies won't spawn. I stand at the quest marker waiting, nothing happens.

Shit gameplay, amazing narrative and ginger babe

Drakengard and Nier

Uniorincally a massive pleb filter that if it came out today would be lauded as a masterpiece.

Attached: 51HEH2WQE3L._AC_SY445_.jpg (313x445, 31.38K)

This and Unlimited Saga got destroyed by critics for no reason back in their eras.

>no reason
the reason is because they didn't both play exactly like Final Fantasy X

>The delightful and ever-novel pleasure of a useless occupation: Henri De Régnier

Attached: Dragon's Dogma Art - Characters.png (1000x1346, 2.59M)

God I want cute hebes to bully me

I actually emulated rule of rose and the gameplay is terrible and the story is weird- in a good way.

Attached: 9k=(190).jpg (1024x768, 81.24K)

No good reason lol. But you're totally right

reminded me of another that fit the bill

Attached: 1620716543886.png (800x1085, 1.06M)

Bump.

Attached: Haunting Ground (USA).jpg (640x900, 111.42K)

>Mfw i got this on ebay for 15 brexitbux but yank friends need to pay triple digits.

Its the anti rule of rose.

Same. I ended up using a cheat code for infinite health because the combat was shocking.

This, and I'm tired of arguing with retards filtered by the breadth of options and complexity offered by it's gameplay.

the first game that came to my mind

Attached: 41931-dark-savior-sega-saturn-front-cover.jpg (753x1227, 241.87K)

nothing that is flawed can be a masterpiece.

I can't stand how slow this game is, I had no problems with Rule of Rose but I can't get into Hunting Ground

>Anti Rule of Rose
I don't know, early game Hewey can be retarded but the whole game is pretty consistent narratively and gameplay wise. It's a better Clock Tower 3, but yeah it didn't get banned, had (misconstrued) controversy surrounding it nor was it taken off shelves so it doesn't have the rarity RoR has.

Attached: Resident Evil Outbreak Render #01.png (411x585, 508.29K)

He means how rule of rose is impossibly rare in the uk and haunting ground is as common as code veronica but in the us its the opposite.

>mfw
well fuck me, is it just amounts of PAL copies of certain games (and vice versa) or is it that PAL/US copies have differences in gameplay (like certain games running on 30 hz).

Attached: Lady.jpg (774x1080, 87.37K)

not him but rule of rose was banned in a ton of countries because it featured violence towards children

For those who want to play :
zombs-lair.com/future-cop-lapd

Attached: 203049-future-cop-l-a-p-d-macintosh-front-cover.jpg (800x976, 132.22K)

I think its a combination of the hz but also different translations for menus that lead to PS2 being a big disparancy between US and PAL. Rule of Rose to be fair got banned in a lot of countries but on the flipside America was considered a "if the first flops they get no more" audience back then.

Like most americans don't know SIren Blood curse is Forbidden Siren THREE because 2 never came out over there and that blows for them.

P3

To be fair Forbidden Siren 1 was hard to progress through with how you unlocked different days/missions that would require a lot of experimenting or a walkthrough.
2 was a bit too easy in a lot of areas and a lot of the main cast were dumb retards.
3 was just a reboot of an already obscure game, so it alienates old fans and weirds out new ones.
But I do get what you mean, I assume more PS2 owners back in the day would know more about Omnimisha rather than say Kuon due to more titles alone.

Attached: hg.png (1113x671, 666.39K)

>Tfw survival horror games gave you a pregnancy fetish
It was a wierd time to be a horny teen.