Why can’t I play Elden ring on my 2015 era PC!!!!!

This game is not optimized for the potato I built back when Harambe had a pulse! From Software why did you have to create your game with modern technology in mind, you are telling me I need more than 8gb of Ram? Outrageous. C’mon fellow plebbitors we need to cancel Elden Ring, ask for your money back this is unfair!

Attached: 61721804-7DCC-42A2-AE91-C707B52E9753.jpg (521x599, 31.08K)

They're correct, if you're gonna make a game that looks like it was made in 2015, make it run like it was too.

imagine being such an eldendrone that you actually defend games being badly optimized

you forgot the arrow my good sir! and may I might add that I look like that and I do definitely say that.

a 1060 costs more than a ps5/xbox

PCkeks lose. ConsoleCHADS win again. Not big surprise.

the minimum requirements are a lie paid for by big pc part

I will be laughing at you guys when 1050 chads runs this at 60 fps

While the graphics aren’t RDR2 level they are still good, plus all the mechanics and what not that will be in the game. Elden Ring will be 2022 goty so if you can’t run it I guess just cope.

Not if you have a pc with modern components.

>getting mad at something you invented
>strawmanning
>arguing in bad faith
in all fields

I've seen more crying and panic on this site about the PC specs than I have on reddit. PC specs are usually a lie anyway, this happens with every big release. Most of us will be able to play it just fine.

My 2015 pc could run rdr2 tho

I don't know the case of this game in particular, but desu it wouldn't cost much for developers to have super-low graphical settings.
I mean LODs with ridiculously low poly counts, materials without textures at all, just plain colors, no shadows, etc.
They could easily implement it if they wanted.
But they don'.

My guess is some people would play on those settings and post pics online and that would give the game a bad name or something, because good graphics sell and thus nobody wants their game associated with bad graphics.

Attached: RedDead.jpg (1500x894, 134.06K)

But it is playable on PS5 tho?

Fromtrannies are defending bad optimization

Well, congratulations to those 10 individuals.

I just like laughing at the sorrow of poorfags.

Attached: cof.png (600x400, 157.11K)

OR they could just use the low quality assets from the xbox version as the pc low for no additional cost at all.

>higher system requirements than RDR2
>looks worse than RDR2
t. troony software employee

>From Software why did you have to create your game with modern technology in mind
>ps4 game
>modern technology

How is RAM even a problem? My PC is from 2016 and I'm sitting at 32gb RAM.

it runs on a cheap apu from 2013, retard