The King of Fighters XV

twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/1493884192400506885?cxt=HHwWioDU-cHwq7spAAAA
KOFXV isn't even out for PC players and its already getting patched.

Attached: 35650a2b05553c4c07dd4.jpg (700x1000, 371.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Prevence3/status/1493952234815643654
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is the KOF community so pissed off at Punk?

Attached: kofdoa.png (599x808, 85.78K)

The Robert loop shit was going to get memed to death and negatively impact peoples perception of the game
Removing it ASAP was necessary

Attached: 1595533462009.webm (1870x1080, 294.81K)

Because it's hypocritical to play FighterZ and then meme KOF for being too offense oriented
He should just say
>I dont like the game for the amount of effort it would take for me to compete in it
because that's what he is actually angry about

redpill me on heidern

he couldn't do combos and was generally not great at the game, hey nothing wrong with that plenty of people never played KOF before
but then he started acting like a fag by blaming the game for being "unplayable on pad" and saying it has no combos or neutral, generally just being a salty bitch, and then started banning people in his chat for telling him he was wrong

Just sucks that a guy with an audience is disingenuous about his problems with the game. KOF got enough of that already when influencers complained about trials

he zones

I hate this new trend of content creators doomposting games
You saw the same thing with MB TL and can argue the game actually got crippled in part due to it

Damn, now Robert is low tier, it's over

will this run on my mexican tier PC?

Attached: 1626917247455.jpg (651x655, 27.58K)

>tfw Robert was literally too strong to exist
The chad Mexican strikes again

>everyone using black and red colors

Attached: eegis.jpg (457x415, 31.45K)

US sports team as DLC?

Attached: team_usa.png (1049x864, 1.03M)

He does that in all games user he got washed in dbfz by a fucking commentator->game fucking sucks->he gets runback and guy used different team->he barely won->"i like this game bro im also da best nigggas!" got washed in pools at frostys played it once and during stream was saying how shit game is. same happenned with strive recently too he got btfo in pools at faustys and then some weekly and started seething about the game he lied about "not even playing" even though when he streamed arcrevo run it showed he has big character level and thats on a single platform,he played different character a lot too. punk is a salty bitch how hes treated as some kind of guru for so many na fgcucks and how everyone believes anything that comes outta this dudes mouth is hilarious as fuck. i assume he got btfo by KoF players and started to seethe like he fucking always does thats nothing new.

>female anime avatars
KOF community full of trannies? Huh, you learn something new everyday.

The edgier the better

I just don't like Isla's mixed sock colors.

Attached: 1593731856330.png (526x379, 18.74K)

Probably. They built the game with low specs in mind but who knows just how shitty your PC is

Who has the fastest button for labbing purposes? How long until we get frame data? I think I remember an influencer saying close heavy punch are actually the fastest moves, is that true?

I use neon colors exclusively

>i assume he got btfo by KoF players and started to seethe like he fucking always does
yeah, got his ass beat by random dudes because he can't just downback for 30 seconds straight in neutral to win and then said the game has no neutral, while being a STRIVE PLAYER

He’s italian you ffffffffffffuck!!!

OH IT'S ABOUT TO BE A PARTY UP IN HERE

Attached: 16165408036644103.gif (415x500, 196.35K)

What's the lore on panda. I just know Jiyuna has been a n even more huge faggot since he joined.

>No crossplay

Ded on arrival

*fixes your game*

twitter.com/Prevence3/status/1493952234815643654

Street Fighter has brainwashed people into thinking that the only neutral that can exist is walking forward while slowly downbacking and then punishing a whiff with a down mid kick

everyone on their payroll did like 500 videos about how hard kof xiii trials are

he rushdowns

As i said hes a salty retard bro he does that shit all the time he got washed in strive recently and started to seethe too. He played Millia and moved to Sol and plays Karin in sfv so no fucking wonder he cant downback for 30 seconds in neutral lol

Well Jiyuna made a video to mock those but it might be before he joined panda. N0pants was talking about them on his stream earlier and yeah apparently they want very specific stuff.

This game good to get for a noob?

Attached: zendaya.png (758x896, 1.25M)

looks like ass you'd see on baki

What do you mean by good to get. If you learn how to play kof you'll have strong fundamentals that'll carry easily to other fighting games.

A noob that wants to learn, not a noob that expects compromise

That's their demographic. It even runs on windows 7 which is perfect for me.