This shit looks great why are they doing a remake?

This shit looks great why are they doing a remake?

Attached: RELEASE-PROMO6-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 292.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

re4hd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it looks better than it plays

RE4 plays perfectly fine, dingus.

because they are completely retarded and creatively bankrupt, its far easier to rape a series to death instead of investing in new IPs. Its almost like the jew was always behind the "remake" wave.

>why are they doing a remake?
This fan project makes them no money except for if people buy the game on pc literally just to play this mod, which is probably not going to be a lot of people.
Flashy remakes sell millions.
RE3make wasn't met with anywhere near as positive a response as RE2make and it still sold millions faster than DMC5

Why do I get slowdowns to 40fps in krauser's boss?
GPU isn't being maxed at all, not a single cpu thread gets maxed too, so it's not my PC.
I'll have to do his fight at 30fps..

Attached: shit game btw.jpg (3440x1440, 3.8M)

the port isn't that great, just in case check ur drivers

all updated
It's really just his fight, he's easy anyway so it's not a big deal, I'm just surprised it happened at all. The mod is otherwise very well done

because mod devs are retarded faggots and don't care about optimization
>small rock must have 16k texture or it isn't HD enough
game devs unironically care about the hardware where the code will run
modders with no real life experience will see reflections option on their reshade and thing "THIS IS GRAPHICS IN 2077 NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN"

Vsync

disable it on the F1 menu

So that we can get a real resident evil game again.

Remake 2 completely shitstomps every "new" RE since 4.

Absolutely sucked the soul of the game with this. The absolute state of PC gaming right now.

This. PC gaming is just fraud.
I unironically had more fun playing RE4 on my Switch

The only soulful mod ever made.

Attached: 1644335614100.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

re4hd.com/

install the latest patch and read the instructions dummy.

Money it's all about money.

>why
Money, honey. They know every RE game after 4 sucked.

Wrong. You clearly don't even know what Soul is. This mod brought the soul into focus, respectfully. It augments the soul.

>re4hd.com/
I liked 7 and village... The remakes were good too even though technically they're just remakes.

90% of the time remakes are dog shit and creatively bankrupt I agree. RE2 remake was actually great in my opinion though and I wouldn't mind other games getting similar treatment from them. The problem is RE3 remake was fucking awful so who knows how RE4 will go.

>why are they doing a remake?

money

it'll be an old RE4 game that has a different story/movement/graphics

fags gobble that shit up