Why do Japs hate PC gaming? Is it because the market is owned by a Valve, western company?

Why do Japs hate PC gaming? Is it because the market is owned by a Valve, western company?

Attached: Logo-Steam.jpg (1600x1000, 54.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_XxcTJGWtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soulless

It's because PCs are large and their apartments are small. The Japanese PC market has been growing while the console market is shrinking, however, thanks to consoles becoming overpriced prebuilt PCs (a Snoy Console is basically a Dell, dude) while PCs slimmed down from the classic days of being being a big, bulky tower.

After years of console brainwashing they are warming up towards PC now. Japanese PC market has never been this big before.

Most japs associate coomer shit with PCs

And all nips are coomers. The problem is PCs cost a lot in there.

Will probably see a boom there when APUs can do 1080p gaming at decent quality

because they are retarded inbred pedo weeb trannies and two nukes weren't enough

They live in tiny bug pods and barely have room for a console and TV, hence why the Switch has been so popular there.

japs are hyper consumerists and anything that isnt super bright shiny or nintendo is garbage for them

Attached: 300px-I'll_Never_Forgive_the_Japanese.jpg (300x169, 9.87K)

They hated it like 10 years ago.
Most of jap games get pc releases nowadays.

Didn't they adopt smartphones a lot earlier so there wasn't as much need to adopt home PCs? And the idea of buying an entire fucking computer for 90% gaming is still fairly new even nowadays.

They don’t this isn’t 2015 anymore

Where did you get that from? To me japan people is like an entity I know exists and faps a lot but besides that I don't know what they think about anything.

I know they don't care about real women, but still.

Early Computers in Japan basically required a decent grasp of English writing to use. Effectively guaranteeing a small niche market.

PCs are big and most Japanese living spaces are small. There's little if any room left for a PC + Desk + Chair after furnishing. You probably already got a TV in there, might as well get a console.

Both of these factors are why Japan was slow to adopt computers, not just for gaming but for home use in general.

PC is all about freedom of options and their bug mentality prevents them from adopting and utilizing it to the full extent cause that would hurt their big corporations.

this, also stop worshiping them, they still use fax for gods sake. Link is very related:
youtube.com/watch?v=l_XxcTJGWtM

>consoles becoming overpriced prebuilt PCs
They're under priced. They don't make any money on them at the start of the life cycle. You can not make a PC as good a PS5 for even double the price now with how fucked the market is.

they're retarded with technology and they also dont have a lot of space for a big ass pc which is why they like handheld shit

i've heard they're also genetically pre-disposed to motion sickness which is why they hate fps shit i dunno how true that is tho

They also work all the time. If you're travelling to work at 6am and going home at 8pm you need a handheld to have any hope of playing games

What is the point of these threads? To get the "haha jap stupid, jap bug, jap bad "?

some anons are ignorant and actually dunno

>i've heard they're also genetically pre-disposed to motion sickness which is why they hate fps shit i dunno how true that is tho
its a stale meme. Worst Korea and China both love FPS games.

Kek.
>Why don't they make fps , all western fps are shit I need japs to make some, better insult them

They go where their penis leads them. That used to be PCs and now it's handheld games.

Attached: 1615683590874.png (1238x714, 196.38K)

no retard it sounds like a genuine question to me
why is their pc market so small

Computer parts are too expensive due to tariffs and markups.

why do you faggots care so much about what people on the other side of the ocean think?
holy shit, who the fuck cares if they like PC gaming or not? what do you expect to come out of it since games eventually get ported there anyway?
>why do japs do this?
>why do japs say that?
jesus fucking christ

Because the Emperors are Sony and Nintendo. Japs are about brand loyalty first and everything else second.

i'm a huge non-normalfag coomer, but i can't understand how people can masturbate to drawings

why are you so defensive about "people on the other side of the ocean" you weeb

I see the point. I don't own a PC, just a phone and PS5/Switch. I don't see a need for a PC.

Why are you so offensive you westerntranny?

I mean the PC market over there is growing, albeit slowly. Steam wallet works wonder with Japanese audience with their cash-based society.

I'm tired of seeing the same posts about whatever the japs jerk off to every single day, I don't understand why this board fetichizes them to the point where they can not develop their own tastes or opinions without having to first check on the current trends in japan.

The actual reason is 1. Japanese people are actually really retarded when it comes to computers (lots of high school students can barely use a keyboard by the time they graduate). They are massive consumers and can't understand building a PC and 2. Because they don't understand how to build PCs, they go for prebuilt, which are massive scams in Japan.
Most people opt for laptops but for some reason new laptops in japan are like 5 years behind in specs, worse if you buy a Japanese brand like Toshiba.
The whole PC too big, house too small thing is a meme.

>It's because PCs are large
This is not true. You can build PCs smaller than consoles that outperform them.

All the videogames they could ever want to play come out on the switch, which everybody there owns. Nips have no interest in deep stories or memetracing or whatever shit snoys try to peddle, they just want quick fun entertainment to distract them from their workaholic hell

If Sony abandoned all the western AAA games like Horizon Forbidden West and started pumping out Otaku games it might help their sales a bit but I don't think Japan is ever going to go back to conventional console gaming in a big way

People already answered you.

There is not a single issue, but multiple ones that compound.

Now stop asking this stupid question.