Why does everyone hate it so much?

why does everyone hate it so much?

Attached: Conkerliveandreloaded.jpg (2000x2853, 649.03K)

they ruined singleplayer but online was fun
nobody hated it

Attached: sneeker.jpg (1600x2000, 163.81K)

Just nintendo fans. Improves the generic game play of the original by a significant margin.

it's censored

They didn't..... it was sensitive.....

sensitive to context.

No idea why people hated it tho, the campaign against the tediz was mad good

They censored a few words, removed a few annoying bits and changed the multi-player. Personally I prefer the Xbox version as it's less clunky than the N64 version.

Oddly enough originally it was supposed to be Live & Uncut until Microsoft got cold feet.

Attached: LiveAndUncutLogo.png (597x286, 270.77K)

This, the little dick of the giant is cencored and alot of the original dialogue too.

They should have made a sequel. This remake was completely pointless.

I played both the original and this one and honestly, i prefer live & reloaded. Looks better, especially sounds better, and the censorship is not as bad as people make it out to be. Also online multiplayer was awesome

They censored the giant cavemans micro giant penis.

Easily my most played Xbox live game. Three towers was godlike and I wish I could play it online again somehow.

>they ruined singleplayer
How?

Well, they censored the shit out of the xbox version for example they censored the penis from the big caveman king.
I get why they censor tits and ass, but penis too? What the fuck?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 16.74K)

The new visuals are "hire this man" tier

What am I looking at

No giant caveman dick.

Attached: conker_caveking.jpg (259x194, 9.02K)

what the fuck were they thinking releasing this on the original xbox just a few months prior to the xbox 360? why couldn't it have been a 360 launch title? the graphics were really damn good for its time but it was held back by 480p.

Ass eaten by a raptor, this wasn't censored in the xbox version, but the little penis was...

Well honestly I don't care, because they censored the penis scene from the original game.
Atleast Nintendo is pro penis.

Yeah, the fur effect and the bloom was awful.

>Uncut
oy vey, I wonder why microsoft got mad

The giant uuga girl awakened my giantess fetish.
I still don't know how the fuck I got hold of conkers bad fur day at age 7 when it released.

Attached: 1441259957-3.jpg (800x480, 35.25K)

Same bro
Although I got introduced to it by some weird anime show as a kid. I still try to figure out what the name of the show is called. But all that I remember is some anime girl wore some sort of bunny playboy costume and grew really big and was embarrassed by it.

Attached: uga.jpg (191x264, 6.81K)

Remember when the west made fun games

Probably the censors. They didn't seem to have changed that much outside of making a few parts easier and adding in unnecessary combat.

CL&R>>>>>>>CBFD

Both games bombed so things weren't that much better even back then.

SOUL VS SOULLESS

Attached: conker.jpg (1280x720, 134.64K)