ITT: Worst video game fanbases

ITT: Worst video game fanbases.

Attached: raw.jpg (1200x675, 163.42K)

id probably enjoy this game a bit more if it wasnt for the fans, its like talking to a cat lady having a manic episode

>deep worldbuilding
>none of it is directly shown because 90% of the game consists of the devs making fun of your ideology of choice
Nice game faggot

YOUR THREAD HISTORY BETRAYS YOUR DEGENERACY.

Attached: 4EB487DA-DCDE-47F3-B93A-E58DD203C2C7.png (369x512, 451.97K)

The only people who talk about this game on Any Forums are the ones somehow triggered by it. Just shut the fuck up already

'i don't like the video game because i don't like people on the internet who i'm not forced to interact with or even think about'

not entirely, but the threads are mostly made by seethers and are heavily populated by them
so as much as i love the game, just let it die off this board

stay mad, comrade
your game is ruined by people like you

yes if by "fanbase" you mean all the fascists triggered by it. you idiots are hilarious

None, nothing that trivial annoys me

why yes, i DO use a website as a substitute for a personality, how could you tell?

hey faggots, guess what?
disco elysium is not as amazing as you think, and trolling will not retroactively make it any better.

Attached: 1641949471710.jpg (850x1279, 179.31K)

filtered

This just confirms OP. Every day a Disco Elysium thread is getting shilled with obnoxious inflammatory titles, and you outright lie and say the opposite of reality. The amount of headcannon in every thread you lunatics try to do in order to convince people otherwise of what they see is something else.

Is it just me or has there been a lot of DE threads posted to this place lately. There was definately one on Any Forums today.
Also Any Forums can die seething about it - probably the best written game I have played.

are you feeling okay?

i wonder if it's schizo user trying to be more subtle about it by spamming thinly veiled Any Forums threads
meds

Soulsfags are basically unbeatable when it comes to fanbase cancer.

>unironically think Dark Souls invented a myriad of tropes or game systems that have existed way before it
>unwarranted sense of elitism for beating games with the most bare bones dogshit ARPG combat conceivable
>get filtered by action games with actual combat mechanics and complain why aren't they like Dark Souls
>cope with the fact that Dark Souls and all of Fromsoft's games save Sekiro having dogshit combat by saying it's "methodical"

If anyone has any Fromshit games in their 3x3 I can already imagine the type of retarded newfag they are that doesn't know fucking anything about video games. Fromshit is such a red flag these days.

Attached: 1238699257527.jpg (345x311, 48.94K)

Nintendo

This, every single thread about it is just people butthurt over politics

filtered by a text adventure? go back. you fucking mouthbreathing retard.

Attached: E019CC59-7561-46A4-84D9-BF577345B83A.jpg (534x1000, 118.36K)