Why do leftists hate FROM so much?

Is it because their games show obvious love and respect towards european culture?

Attached: tmp408330420879360835.jpg (1024x768, 361.64K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: beheaded_kamikaze_tfe_by_headviant_daxp0wl-fullview.png (284x449, 115.23K)

I don’t think they’ve ever complained about dark souls except that it’s hard

Dark souls is literally about decay why do you think it’s about respect? The story is always about corruption and inevitable fall

first, theres no such thing as european culture
second, from is sexist and their games are problematic
third no, i'm not a "leftist", just a concerned woman.

And the consequences of messing with natural cycles.

How are they sexist?

Its just a hard game that doesn’t have accessibility settings. Thats all it comes down to

Amerifat hands typed this post.

>leftist
>hate from
>tfw FROM has a huge tranny fanbase
A handful of game journos who don't like to play video games doesn't mean that "hurr leftists hate FROM
Leftists fucking love FROM games. They love it so much a tranny literally just released a Bloodborne psx styled demake on pc as a fan project.

Right, which includes trying to force a civilization into living forever, or doing these cruel universe destroying things to keep this weak fire going

Lmao gamers literally think the games they play match their politics and that playing them are acts of political expression. You idiot tons of liberals and leftists play this game

90% of From fanbase are troons. Let's be honest, you're just a rightoid who think he's very special for playing a mainstream game larping as niche.

Attached: FKXf896VUAQsE-4[1].jpg (1259x2048, 468.44K)

Y do u dress up liek that, dude?

dunno

the games don't focus on specific political themes, and players can ignore the lore and story entirely if they want

that's my guess as to why

I thought it wasn't possible, but Any Forums really gets shitter and shitter by the day, what kind of topic even is this?

meds?

I wonder how it feels like to base your entire existence around some imaginary enemy

I hate Trump and his conspiracy theory domestic terrorist retards but love Fromsoft. You morons flipping out daily is pretty fun irony. Oh, fuck the morons on the left too.

>picrel mentally ill

I love FROM games though

Attached: 1645022773131.png (2560x1707, 22.89K)

Netflix or Amazon will just coop it with niggers and faggots in the TV adaptation

They don't, the only people who I've seen whining about FROM games from a political perspective are libs who want an easy mode for muh accessibility.

Like blacks with white people?

>HURR ENLIGHTENED FENCE SITTING FAGGOT HERE BTW

I'm sure they i'll bitch about it eventually

Because they're popular but too difficult for the average checkmark to finish so it bruises their egos.

This. Also, only trannies manage to finish these games because they have a lot of free time doing nothing.

Nope I just know someone will assume I'm acting high and mighty for the other side when they've got retards too. At least it's not the nonstop fucking scifi conspiracy theory deepstate qanon bullshit the other spews.