Xenoblade 3

They had "happy" endings, why now they are cursing the world with war?

Attached: __nia_nia_and_melia_antiqua_xenoblade_chronicles_and_3_more_drawn_by_enni__75ca15b0331dbead365045a2297aa104.jpg (2606x3084, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZYAPgPH9hsI
youtu.be/oHC1230OpOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares about censored garbage

I am sure they are brainwashed or mind controlled.

It will be some complicate reason, but that is not fun so we go with the "they are mad cuz they lost" reason instead.

They are not the originals but clones made by Kadomony and the war is a pretense to prepare for Deus.

BORING, they are instead the living manifestations of their "rejected" emotions that the originals managed to beat but were made into their own persons by Zohar's bullshit. Remember Hyrule warriors and how Lana is literally "the light of Cia that was removed and given form"? Something like that.

IF I COULD FALL
INTO THE SKY
DO YOU THINK TIME
WOULD PASS ME BY
CAUSE YOU KNOW I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES
IF I COULD JUST SEE YOU
TONIGHT.....

Attached: p.jpg (1010x680, 147.55K)

Oh fuck, I just realized that this song
youtu.be/ZYAPgPH9hsI
With some changes to the lyrics perfectly fit these two situation.

What song is this?

Attached: 381.png (1026x1500, 1.49M)

Thats dumb user, why would that happen in two diferent unrelated girls?

So the mechonis people, are they actually built robots with gear and wire inside them or how the hell does their biology work? Im imagining like nanomachines emulating biological processes but thats my headcanon, any real lore on this?

Attached: __melia_antiqua_fiora_and_sharla_xenoblade_chronicles_and_1_more_drawn_by_poncotsu_scooter__d0cb7520d2db3a662daf3ecbb388367a.jpg (487x700, 74.49K)

tribadism

>two diferent unrelated girls?
youtu.be/oHC1230OpOg

The two universes don't agree with each other down to a sub atomic level. One has to give

I had a dream one time that Rex was punching the shit out of Malos' chest while Malos was just standing there shouting I'M FUCKING INVICIBLE while this was playing

>Both are animal girls.
>Both have "ia" in their names.
>Both have silver hair.
>Both have a tragic story (although Melia's happens during the game itself and Nia's is backstory).
>Both are "loser girls"
>Both are royals (Nia's driver was some sort of lord before he went nuts trying to heal his daughter).
They have too much in common.

I hope this doesn't mean the devs took all the falseflagging shitposting as an actual fact.

I mean, I don't see why people over think the conflict so much. The two worlds were seemingly merged by force, making a number of the land scape as we know it, and who knows how badly cities and countries took it. That on their own, if a geo political nightmare to decide which territory belongs to who. Add the very likely scenario that at some point on history, both faction started to suspect each other of being behind this mess, and there are already plenty of reasons for conflict. That's just the basics, for the rest is just speculation. Manipulation from the real villain is a given, but there is more likely related to each side believing on their own answer for survival, which the other side disagree with.

I'd prefer Melia actually becoming jaded over the course of decades/centuries and going to war over ideological differences rather than some copout involving her being manipulated outright. it's hotter than way[\spoiler]

Attached: 1644590409658m.jpg (1024x585, 128.88K)

Those mask are cute.

What the fuck user I was just humming that

IKR

Attached: __pyra_nia_rex_nia_shulk_and_2_more_xenoblade_chronicles_and_3_more_drawn_by_drawfag__32315bc0ae3f3610aa5c0b7b06683546.jpg (768x768, 87.05K)

I will buy multiple copies if they actually go the jaded spinster route, especially with some characters looking like they could be Rex and Shulk descendants

>Melia gets cucked and turns evil
>Nia gets cucked and turns evil
>Mia doesn't get cucked and doesn't turn evil
XCX can't stop winning

Attached: VbKUVIW[1].png (654x360, 222.23K)

Melia is pissed that her figurine was up for pre-order for the standard one week time but it didn't sold out while Nia's figurine sold out in half day.

Wow I can't believe HACKahashi ripped off Touhou. What a hecking HACK

Attached: __hata_no_kokoro_touhou_drawn_by_topadori__sample-fa046dea05940dd39b27dadddc3950b9[1].jpg (850x1094, 136.15K)

>OFFLINE

How does it feel that you will never leave the WiiU?

BORN IN A WORLD OF FAGS

Attached: XCDE Duncan.png (782x741, 2.23M)

What are you talking about? It's on the PC right now.