What is your favorite thing to drink while playing vidya ?

What is your favorite thing to drink while playing vidya ?

Attached: hubertbudlights.png (186x183, 70.81K)

Loose leaf green tea with nothing in it. I'm not trying to offend anyone but people who put milk in their tea should be publicly executed.

cum

Water. Call me plain, but alcohol tastes gross and a can of soda contains more sugar than you're supposed to eat in a day.

>alcohol tastes gross
You need to be 18 or over to post in Any Forums

what do you have against milk in tea? It's good.

ice water

>mmm yummy poison I like how it burns my stomach and fucks up my gut bacteria
nobody actually drinks alcohol for the flavor, they only pretend to.

>I enjoy choccy milk like a toddler but instead of chocolate it has tea in it
Fuck off you wanker.

Spend some time around grown ups and you'll quickly learn that you're wrong ok buddy !

freak

Voodoo Ranger

Good beer is great, strong liqour is fucking foul though

tastes like pine sap

spbp

I don't get this stigma of how disliking alcohol makes you a kid. Alcohol an unneeded expense, it's addictive and unhealthy, and you lose literal days worth of time when you're hungover and can't do shit. Any way you slice it, water is the responsible adult's drink.

Vodka + tea or hard seltzers at room temperature. I've been drinking and gaming for so long I got bored of cold drinks lmao.

Attached: how-real-men-live.jpg (640x500, 56.04K)

You're not supposed to get sloshed

olde english

Attached: 5DB41642-CEE4-41DD-AB92-A6C6187C6E8D.jpg (340x375, 13.92K)

any beer, but preferably a nice dubbel

Usually water, soda or beer. Planning on making an attempt to cut down on the latter.

rather just sip a hard drink than get bloated and messed up blood sugar from beer

Water/black coffee

It doesn't matter what you're "supposed to do". Most people lack proper self-discipline to not get shitfaced every weekend. Perhaps that's just my circle of friends, but most everyone I know spends their Sundays in a barely functioning state. How is that mature?

Based user