Why did she never tell Shadow about his past when he was having mental breakdowns and identity issues during Heroes and...

Why did she never tell Shadow about his past when he was having mental breakdowns and identity issues during Heroes and Shadow the hedgehog?

Attached: rouge.jpg (1080x1080, 110.84K)

She has Mental Torture in her faves

Same reason Tifa never told Cloud about his past when he was having mental breakdowns and identity issues during FFVII.

shitty writing?

she was too busy hanging out with her human boyfriend (me)

too busy lusting over cock for it to even occur

Damn it, I get that Rouge wants to fuck Knuckles, but she needs to calm down for a minute when her another friend clearly needs help.

I am not here to shit on you ESL-kun but "when her another friend" is not grammatically correct for english. What you are looking to say is "when her other friend".

yeah, that ain't cool on Rouge's part

Attached: bat.png (500x500, 343.61K)

>I am not here to shit on you ESL-kun
>Shits on him anyway
Your based, grammatic user

Attached: 1634254987763.jpg (525x475, 27.9K)

Shadow the Hedgehog had shitty writing and Heroes had no real down time and by the end of the game Shadow was based and didn't give a fuck.

It's you're, user.

Why did she never tell Shadow that she's a pedo who likes to molest little fox boys?

because shes a spy like revolver ocelot

Kill yourself shotanigger

Attached: 19214e977bc03829fd75ac5a801d5a23.png (1500x1500, 671.84K)

seething lolifag

I would.

Because she's a shitty character and literally every other Sonic girl is better than her. Go ahead, find one non-comic female that's worse than her. Even Swallow is better. Bunnie, Sally, Dulcy, Amy, Cream, Vanilla, Blaze, Elise.

She's a litmus test on how good of taste you have.

Rouge is 3'5" tall that's just 104cm

what and interesting fact, also nice digits