5 years for this

>5 years for this

Attached: lbmfadqupt571.png (640x720, 534.13K)

small indie company please understand

i've acomplished less in five years, LOL

still better than genshit impact, cope

NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN

kino…

Big Zeldafag but I'm starting to get more disappointed as time goes on. Miyamoto's quote about rushed games being shit forever doesn't land as well for rehashes. We waited forever for tiny floating islands above the same world.

>5 years
You mean 6, right?

5 years of seething lmao

Fuck off snoy nigger go back to your no games machine

still buying it at full price day of release

This.
I’m even tipping the cashier an extra $20

>"I love the taste of cock"
Expected no less manchild

>i've acomplished less in five years
So you're praising Nintendo here?

keeping memeing this picture and sent it to nintendos twitter or some shit and maybe they’ll get the message

>Cope
You're the one that brought genshin, it lives rent free in your inbred skull

>i've acomplished less in five years

In the 5 years since BotW launched I got my Master's Degree, bought a nice house, married my gf and had kids. Any Forumsschizo babbies have spent this time seething about BotW aka Game Of The Year/Decade/Generation every single day.

LMFAO

I am so sick to fucking death of BoTWs world. The artysle, the aesthetic, the faggot champions, the guardians, all of it. They NEED to shit out the sequel already so we can move the fuck on to the next one

You sound insecure.

>still buying it at full price day of release

I'm buying it twice. I'll buy the digital download to play and I'll also buy the limited collector's edition boxset to display on my shelf.

Hope it scores 98/100 this time.

No I just like to highlight to you losers how much you have wasted your life.

Five years on and my favourite game is still considered one of the greatest video games of all time. Hope that shitposting was worth it lmao