This is supposed to be an 18 year old woman

This is supposed to be an 18 year old woman.
Say hi to her.

Attached: Screenshot_11.jpg (1848x1041, 244.1K)

Pretty sure she isn't 18.

We know that Gaia created Aloy in the event of her own self destruction on august 26th, 3020 at 8:45 AM. Aloy was "conceived" the same day at 12:08 and born on april 4th, 3021 at 9:30 AM (see the datapoints "Chamber B1-001" and "Operations log" in Eleuthia-9 ). That means, the artificial pregnancy lasted only a bit more than seven months.
Another important information is, that GaiaPrime exploded "20 years ago" (Sylens mentioned it, I think). And that means - if it really happened exactly 20 years ago - Aloy is around 19 years old (20 years - 7 months), and the events of horizon zero dawn occour in 3040.

But at this point we do not know her exact age and the exact current date, because the informations about the explosion are limited to "20 years ago".
And that redirects the overdue meeting to (3040 - 972,7 = ) the year 2067. But this makes no sense, because it was a well known fact for Sobek and Faro that humanity would not last this long. So it looks like Sylens was not very precise in counting, when he said "20 years ago" and rounded up to the next full decade, because it was almost 20 years ago.
So it makes more sense to place the overdue meeting in early 2066 and then we are (2066 + 972,7 = ) in 3039. 3039 - 3021 = 18
So it looks like Aloy is in her early 18th. But again, there is a little uncertainty of several months, because we do not know the exact date of the meeting between Sobeck and Faro and because of that, we do not know the exact "present date"...

she was 19+ in the first game

the game begins when she becomes old enough to go on the trial. she's 18

>Forbidden West takes place one day after ZD
Lol sure buddy she's 25 now

>laugh lines
>wrinkles
I have those but i'm 32.

i wouldnt say one day, but definitely not 7 years after ZD also
a couple months at most

she lives in the wild

No she lives in a house

She is a redhead who stays outside all day, so she gets exposed to sunlight much, much, much more often than any Any Forumsirgin ever would in their entire lives, which could explain wrinkles at an early age

I can't wait till she's made black in the remake

Accurate

Attached: 1638567481432.jpg (1250x2048, 284.45K)

ugh... the western women...

>ellish caked in make up
>this bong isn't
So?

kek
That's what shit died and shit genes do to a ff (fatherfucker)

Laugh lines? That's sick dude what is there to laugh about?

Let's oppress the smallest minority in the world, by replacing them all with brown people, surely that's much more inclusive

His life

She saw my pp

>white people
>minority
How dare you

The world goes beyond Florida, chud.
Fire kissed beauties like Aloy need to be protected

i think they mean redheads. now that it's mentioned, i've noticed a fair few black/white mixed race people with naturally red hair, i wonder how the gene magics figure that one out

this woman looks ugly, not old
her skin is relatively smooth and she has no wrinkles or facial hair

>instantly jumping to defend defects with muh realism
If she lives in the wild, how come she's still alive? or are all the men feminists after the apocalipse? Where's the line between the absurd and the real positioned?

Let me guess, its in between enough realism to make her look bad, and not like a supermodel or conventionally attractive, ie 90/60/90 measurements but just before actual realism would model behavior, physical endurance and mentality of a woman. So you get to have an ugly woman who doesn't challenge your sexual insecurities while also having her unnaturally behave like a trained supersoldier, borderline sociopathic and ruthless like a man ready for war would be. Very interesting.

>zhir doesn't know what laugh lines are
Google it retard and stop shitposting.

Attached: 1644868804107.png (1275x1090, 1.74M)

tl dr

Attached: aloy.jpg (1080x1308, 90.01K)

Why do you keep making threads about shitty AAA moviegames that nobody with any taste plays? We knew before it was even out that it wouldn't be worth buying.

>tl dr
Hypocrites.

20m sales retard

She hit the wall too soon poor dear.

Yeah that's normalfags for you, nobody on Any Forums likes these shitty games, just shitting on them.

You don't get it bro, she's like always in the sun. Always and forever. And because of that, you look 35 instead of 20, because that's how the sun works. It's just science.

Nigger

Im a 31 year old alchoholic man and my face isnt that swollen or red

Attached: 1635791593869.png (301x53, 1.82K)

nigga she lived in a snowy forest that barely got any sun

One of the most repulsive potato faced modèle i ever saw in a game.

>she lived in a snowy forest that barely got any sun
Tell that to these cunts

Snow gives you bad sunburn retard. The sun is always out in Horizon

Double nigger

Tattletale nigger

Pretty sure she's not 35 either.

Can you believe it Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-142822_Chrome.jpg (1080x1384, 574.81K)

Nigger is a protected term under Any Forums culture you nigger

she was an outcast, she didnt live in the village, she lived in the woods with her adoptive father

if anything, she should look YOUNGER than her non-outcast nora counterparts

and btw, no nora woman aged the same as aloy looks as old. funny isnt it?

What an ugly bitch. Yuck

She lived in a house in the woods.

She

Attached: Screenshot_20210730-211055_Chrome.png (1440x1420, 422.07K)

She loved on a mountain outside the woods in a cabin retard.

SOMEBODY

Woman? Did she have sex already? Did they invent it in that postapocalyptic soй future?