Why?

Why?

Attached: 1636640099487.webm (640x360, 2.01M)

Why are you surprised?
The game fucking sucked.

Attached: 1559981438653.gif (498x392, 1.88M)

Because this isn't offensice to 99% of people regardless of whether you agree or not, and those who somehow get mad about this are a nonvocal minority nobody cares about

Only faggots play weeb games, they are just catering their audience.

Inshallah I will throw them off a roof

>Because this isn't offensice(sic) to 99% of people

Attached: 1627037621104.gif (240x287, 275.96K)

JOPbros I know Uchikoshi is a huge western SJW panderer these days, but did it really say that in Japanese?
That whole scene was kind of tongue in cheek and felt more like someone apologizing for the usual okama jokes
not that it matters because the game sucks

>gays
>rich in sensibility

Trans rights are human rights chud. Only bigots care.

Attached: 7dvqabf5t8971.png (640x436, 127.98K)

The translation is 100% accurate to the nip voice acting in the scene.

i frankly didn't even remember this line existing after finishing the game until some guy posted it here

That's because you actually play games instead of trying to find something to be mad about

The character is forced to say that.
And this topic never comes back in the game.

Hot take:
I don't care about the sex life of others. It's objectively a waste of time to worry about things that don't involve you.

I agree. We should ban gay parades and queer representation in media. No one care who is fucking who.

>We should...
You just don't get it.

No it didn't, it's Uchikoshi's best game since 999

Soi-nmium Files

What else would you expect from a character named Mizuki. I swear all Mizuki are retarded

based, stay mad bigotlets

Au contraire, i get it, what it is personal stuff should be personal. I don't care if you are a faggot, i don't care so you should keep it to you.

It's baseless sentiment. Hurts nobody just as much as it means nothing. Just ignore it like you've always done.

Making demands and asking for bans means you care and are acting as a result.
A truly neutral stance would result in no action.

To filter polfags, and it worked.

>The character is forced to say that
no she isn't you retard