ITT:

Good licensed games

Attached: Samurai Pizza Cats.jpg (700x448, 344.84K)

WOULD SOMBODY PLEASE QUE DAT BOID

Only bad thing about this game is you'll spend more time as the B Team because their moves are required to move through the stage.

The dub really hated Princess Vi, Out of all the character she's the one who got the most scenes removed in the dub, They removed all the scenes of her getting hurt and the scenes of her insulting the viewer before the episode ended, They also removed her American counterpart in that one episode

Attached: 98767890.jpg (528x704, 66.23K)

Attached: attack on titan 2.jpg (616x353, 379.41K)

I miss this little fellas as you wouldn't believe

Attached: BFBB.jpg (640x916, 92.86K)

SPC is fucking awesome and Cattyo Ninden Teyandee is mint, too.

I like the original more for stuff like this They really cut way too many scenes of the princess and some jokes too like the narrator getting fired or the cats bumping into the background art, They also removed all the sex jokes and the dub quite clearly had no idea what to do with Guru Lou since they couldn't show him molesting the girls, Both are good tho

Attached: Polly.png (500x2060, 570.26K)

Actually surprised by how fun this one is so far. Also whatever person decided to make the player character's interactions with Sasha so cute needs a raise.

Daytona USA
Tony Hawk Pro Skater
Ducktales
M.C. Kids
Sheep, Dog 'n' Wolf
Bugs Bunny & Taz Time Busters
Tiny Toon Adventures Buster's Hidden Treasure
Tiny Toons Acme All-Stars

Spider-Man 1 and 2 (PS1)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
TMNT 2003, 2: Battle Nexus, 3: Mutant Nightmare

>cool atmospheric survival horror gameplay as human
>awesome combat/parkour gameplay when playing as kong
i miss this game

Attached: kong-12374123642174.jpg (400x298, 14.32K)

She's the best girl

Attached: attack on titan sasha.jpg (1131x1131, 152.84K)

>SPC thread
You are all my niggas.
Fun fact: The "uncut Japanese collection" DVD censored and altered some dialog to be more politically correct. In the first episode, Ko'on asks Wanko "homo desu ka?" asking if he's a homo. The subtitles removed the gay reference. It's pretty sad, since there was a fan sub that kept the original lines.

I know, and it kills me that someone on the dev team knew this enough to make sure she was the girl who was most clearly infatuated with the self-insert the player controls.

Not only that, Most of the subs are just made up shit like "Jebus"

Attached: 1645018875955.jpg (333x298, 27.71K)

I'm hoping another group would re-sub the show, but that's wishful thinking at this point.

Just got an everdrive for my NES, thanks for reminding me of this gem

What did you expect? Everything that streams or streamed on Crunchyroll is censored

PS2 Kung-Fu Panda

The DVDs were released in 2003, before Crunchyroll existed.

No silly, The series didn't got a full DVD the full rights went back to Tasunoko, The subs you are talking about are from the 2013 release

Attached: king-kong-game-01-e1563979090299.jpg (1200x675, 139.82K)

>In North America, Discotek Media announced on March 12, 2012 that they had licensed the home video rights to the series with plans to release both the original Japanese version with English subtitles and Saban's English dub in separate box sets for each version.
>The Japanese language box set was released on April 30, 2013 while the English dubbed version was released on July 30, 2013.
>On May 16, 2016, anime streaming service Crunchyroll began streaming the show under license from Discotek with improved quality subtitles for at least six episodes while the rest used the DVD footage.