Warhammer 3

Hopes? Fears?

The reviews are looking good bros... Some classic jank but a solid upgrade in many ways

Attached: thewait.png (1632x481, 1.35M)

i hope mortal empires 2 comes out soon so i can play skaven
i fear mortal empires 2 wont come out soon enough and cant play skaven

About what I expected, a bit of a messy launch but a definite upgrade over launch TWW2. Probably not worth playing until Inmortal Empires comes out in a month or so but I'll probably still have fun with it at launch.

>soon enough
you going somewhere?

if you care about multiplayer at all playing launch is gonna be huge cause a lot of guys are gonna be playing old shit like tomb KANGS and rats, kislev is shaping up to be empire 2.0 with WAY better melee units

all I'm saying is giant fighting statue mechas is pretty fucking cool and im playing day 1 for cathay alone

They need to fix the main campaign. The campaign objective is forced on the player and the reward isn't worth it and adds no flavor or narrative to your faction

Can't you just ignore the realms just like you could with the vortex in TWW2?

No, there's no final battle you can just play to prevent a faction from winning. If you ignore the race for the Demon souls and Ursun you just lose

My first playthrough will be Kislev, then Chaos Undivided. Maybe Cathay then, but I'm not sure. I'm not a fan of specific Chaos Gods LLs, I think I'll wait for DLCs with characters like Valkia.

I'm also waiting for the Immortal Empires so I can play Morathi again.

Attached: tzarina.png (1920x1080, 750.05K)

>People bitched about Vortex for fucking four and a half years because its mechanics were so shit
>CA doubles down and makes them even worse in WH3

What the FUCK were they thinking?

No. The rifts spew constant corruption and occasional stacks of demons until they're closed. You have to either close them with an agent (at the cost of money) or with an army (which has to fight a battle to do so). This is why building up a big empire is actually a detriment, because the more territory you own the more rifts you have to deal with and the more settlements you have to defend against roaming daemon stacks that spawn inside your territory. And just because you ignore the race, doesn't mean the AI will; if one of them gets the four souls first then you just lose the campaign on the spot.

Terrible performance and lots of bugs.

Attached: 1610799553640.jpg (750x1199, 99.94K)

i have a feeling there is going to be a day 1 mod to prevent this.

They have to know a solid chunk of the community hate this shit and prefer autism empire building

>separated blood and gore DLC that breaks the fucking game without it AGAIN

I FUCKING HATE SEGAAAAAAAA AARUGHGFGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 11511.gif (320x240, 244.27K)

My work colleagues are itching to play coop but if it were for me I'd rather wait for ME to release.

Fucking Steam tracking me so they can spy on me, if a pirated version comes out I swear I'll play that one instead.

>Performance
>No mods to remove the campaign objective after I'm done with it for the first time
>ME taking any longer than a month to release

Yeah idk why they limited player freedom in a game in which like 99% of the players play Sandbox anyways
They're obviously testing the waters with more narrative campaigns as seen by the prolougue and maybe and End Times esque Nagash and Archeon campaign, but the main campaign for 3 feels so forced and contrived for zero reward

Do you guys just have fucking ancient PC's or something

SURELY your have AT LEAST a 1060 6gb in 2021, right? Shits like $500, you can earn that in 2 weeks man, SURELY your not that poor, right?????

It has two extra campaigns built around multiplayer that look to be worth trying. It won't be on sale until long after the combined map comes out anyway, so it's not like you're gaining anything by waiting if co-op is all you're interested in. If you just want it for SP, then by all means pirate away though.

I'm not talking about 60fps you fucking clown.

>1060
>$500
maybe used

>Hope
It will actually be a good TW game like Medieval 2 or Shogun 2

>Fear
It will be like Total Warhammer 2

What in your opinion was wrong with TWW2? other than the buggy as launch?

>it comes out tomorrow which means day after tomorrow